Chapter One

His Cute Ass 😩😍
Elijah

"What do you mean moving?" I asked as my mom walked out of my room.

"Like I said boy,moving." She said.

"Mama, it's my senior year!And now you wanna pack up shit and move!?"

"Boy you may be 18, but watch who the hell your talking to!"She yelled as she smacked me. "Do you understand me!?"

I nodded my head."Yeah mama."

"We leave in 2 days, so start packing." She said as went into her room.

In 2 days! I honestly don't even got time to say goodbye.

I plugged up my phone to the charger then got up and started folding up the clothes from my dresser

I plugged up my phone to the charger then got up and started folding up the clothes from my dresser. Shit I can't believe that we for real moving, and it's my senior year.

*******************

"Mom where's dad?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"In the shower. You done packing?"She asked.

"Almost, mom why we gotta move now?My senior year?"

"There is just better job offerings for me and you father down there."She said.

"I'm 18,I can take care of myself.I can stay with Mike."

"Boy you don't even do laundry, you don't work.How the hell are you gonna provide for yourself?"She questioned.

"I'll get a job mama."

"Elijah now you know me and you father don't won't you working, you need to stay focused.Baby this move will be a good change for all of us."She said.

"How, mama it's my senior year!What about football and all the stuff I got going on here?"

"You can do all that down in Dallas." She said.

"Whatever,this is some bullshit."

"Boy you must have lost yo damn mind, talking to me like I'm crazy!"She yelled."We are moving and that's it!

"What the hell is going on?"My dad said as he entered the kitchen.

"I cussed at mom, all over the moving trip."I said."Why can't I just stay here with Mike."

My dad started laughing as he sat down."Funny, boy sit down and eat dinner."

"I'm serious dad."I said as I sat down.

"Yeah me too."He said.

"I'm eighteen, y'all can't keep treating me like a little kid."

"We just want what's best for you son."My dad said.

"And moving to Dallas is what's best for me?"

My dad nodded his head as he began eating his food.

More like for them.My parents are both doctors and make hella good money.I don't work because they don't want me to, they want me to focus on school, I earn my money from them,they don't just had me over money.

I finished eating dinner then started washing the dishes.After I was done washing the dishes, I headed upstairs to take a shower so that I could finish packing and get other shit done since the movers were coming tomorrow afternoon.

***********************

"They said that it would be good for me."

"Nigga how?"Mike asked.

"Shit that's what I said, but I'll be back to visit for sure."

"Shit don't forget about us man."Mike said.

"Of course not fam."

I said my goodbyes then headed home. I had been at his for about 2 hours, since tomorrow we would be leaving in the morning to get a plane to Dallas.

"Mama!" I yelled as I entered the house.

"Boy why you yelling?"She asked as she walked into the empty living room.

"I didn't know if you was here or not."

"Oh, well the movers came and got mostly everything, besides our things that we wanted to take on the plane. "

"Alright."

"Trust me baby, you will love Dallas." She said.

*************************

NEW BOOK!

About a month or two ago I decided that I was done writing stories about Mindless Behavior, but people can change their minds!

So this story is about EJ. If your not a fan then don't read, simple as that.

ShoutOut To KillemKay - GO CHECK OUT HER BOOKS!

She legit has wrote every description for all my books damn near. 😂💘