“The hospital is left.”

“I’m not going to the hospital.”

“Then where are you going?” I say as I repeat the numbers over and over in my head.

“Home.” he says, “Just take… home.” closing his eyes his lets out a breath and closes his mouth.

“Harry? Harry?” I call out. Not answering I say, “Shit please don’t die in my backseat.”

Harry lets out a low chuckle, “Pebs,” he strains, “Relax.”

Looking in my review mirror I say, “That’s funny considering you were the one who got jumped.”

Harry flashes a faint smile as he relaxes more against the window. Exceeding the speed limit way past what the law required I turned to the right at the crossroad. Driving for half a mile I thought Harry sent me the wrong way until I saw it. There up on the hill sat a massively large house.

“Holy mary jesus balls.” I whisper as I drove up the hill.

The house looked vintage as if it was built in the 1800s and in the middle of the driveway sat a fountain that was surrounded by cars and s few motorcycles.

“This is your house?” I whisper as I got out. Glancing in the back seats Harry was out cold, but breathing. Turning towards the house I walked hesitantly up to the front door. The door was huge and made of metal with claw marks down it, which I found weird. Raising my hand I pressed the doorbell and stepped back. At first there wasn’t a answer as I glanced back at my car. I went to press the doorbell again when the front door swung open.

“Isn’t it too late to be selling Girl Scout cookies.” Asks a guy with messy brown hair. Wearing a stretch out shirt and jeans.

Looking around I say, “I know it’s late, but does Harry live here?”

The guy stares at me for a moment as he leans back looking behind the door. Looking back at me he looks up and down as he leans against the doorframe crossing his arms as he says, “Yeah he does, but he’s not in.”

“No shit, he’s unconscious in my back seat.”

“What?” he says as he leans back into the house and yells, “Emos!” Brushing past me he takes off for my car with two boys following him. One had on a band tee, ripped skinny jeans and his hair was blonde, while the other one had on a ripped tank, jeans, and his hair seemed like it was undecided on whether it wanted to be purple or blue.

“What are you doing here?” ask Lily as she walks up behind me.

“I uh, I brought Harry home.” I say.

Looking at me Lily raises an eyebrow as she says, “I’m not sure how you do dates love, but I’m pretty sure its supposed to be the other way around.”

I went to speak when the blonde hair boys and the boy with galaxy hair walked passed me and into the house.

“To many pints again?” ask Lily.

The guy with brown hair looks at me then Lily and shakes his head, “I’ll explain later.” Walking into the house he followed where the boys went without saying anything else.

“You’re welcome!” I called out to him.

Rolling my eyes I went to walk back to my car as Lily grabs my hand, “Hey whoa what happened?”

“Ask Harry when he wakes up.” I say.

“No, I’m asking you.” she says, “Come inside I just put on a pot of coffee.”