Book Two; Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

I held my sparkly microphone on its stand as I closed my eyes and sang my heart out. Wind from a fan was blowing in front of me was at a slow pace, as my dress flowed in the wind long with my long dark, curled hair.

"Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

Boom gone,
Yeah we move on
Even if we try to forget"

I open my eyes, only to realize that I was crying. I held back the tears so no one would see but I had a feeling it was too late. I looked out into the crowd and spotted him. I sang and looked at him, making me cry even more. But I kept on singing.

"Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember

Break down the walls,
Let heaven in,
Somewhere in forever
We'll dance again,
We used to be inseparable,
I used to think that I was irreplaceable,
We lit the whole world up,
Before we blew it up,
I still don't know just how we screwed it up
Forever

I was full out bawling at this point.

Love will remember you,
Love will remember me,
I know it inside my heart,
Forever will, forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember
Love will remember
Love will remember
Love will remember
Love will remember
Love will remember
Love will remember
Love will remember"

The lights went out and I stood in the dark. Cheering and clapping filled the arena. I was slowly lifted back down under the stage. I wiped my tears with my hands and walked into my dressing room to change and go back to my seat.

That was so painful. Nothing is more painful than a broken heart.

Absolutely nothing. 

_____________________________

Harry's POV

What. The. Hell.

That was the voicemail I left her the day before Final Jam. When everything was perfect.

Throughout her song, I could tell she was crying.

The lyrics were so powerful and represented our relationship.

She looked up at me and I could see how much hurt was in her eyes. I wanted to cry myself, but I couldn't.

At the end of the performance, Taylor grabbed my hand and it made me hate her even more.

I decided that If I want to get Aria back, I need to do it now.

__________________________

Aria's POV

I was sitting in my seat when Harry decided to turn around and look at me. I had no emotion on my face. But I felt hurt. So hurt.

Taylor grabbed his face and kissed him. I started to feel myself cry. I can't let people see me like this.

"Jimmy, I need some air. I'll be back."

He nodded and I headed outside.

Great.

It was pouring. I could care less right now though. My expensive dress, hair and makeup are getting ruined, but it doesn't matter to me.

I sat on a small stone wall and cried. I know I promised myself I wouldn't cry anymore but I had to let it out. My make up running all down my face.

How could he do this to me? Ugh I hate him so much but yet, I still love him.

Wait. Did I just say I still love him? No. No I don't. I'm just having mixed emotions. I mean who can blame me? I just poured my heart out in a song I wrote about Harry on live TV. I basically just was humiliated.

As I was crying, the door opened, and out walked the man of the night.

Harry.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly and turned away from him. He walked over to me and sat next to me.

"You."

What the fuck?

"Harry what are you talking about?" I looked up at him.

"Listen, Aria. I love you. I do. I really, really love you. You have no idea how much I want you to be mine. How much I want to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life. How much I want to cuddle with you when you are sick. How much I want to care for you. Please, Aria. I love you."

I said nothing I was too shocked.

"Well, maybe this will make up your mind."

He put one hand on my cheek as the other stroked my soaking wet hair, and he kissed me. He kissed me. I repeat, he kissed me.

The worst part?

I kissed back.

_________________________

Comment

AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD LOVE WILL REMEMBER ITS ON THE SIDE SUCH A GOOD SONG>>>>>>>>

Vote

Thank you so much!!