Do You See What I See (3)

Do You See What I See?

Message from me:

I am soooo sorry for not posting for like ever, but just so you all know...I have been checking wattpad like...all the time! So I care. I care a lot...I'm just....having hard writers block with my other story...which has me depressed :[...you would think me being 11 and all that I would have like tons of imagination...but no, to my disappointment. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! IF YOU STILL LOVE ME, please VOTE, MESSAGE, and become my FAN! Please? For a kiddo like me...? Please...? It would make the greatest Christmas and New Years presso to me. ^_^ Tehe. WUV YOU! (Btw, and I going to start posting music for you to listen to while you read ^_^, so for any song requests for the next chaps!!!)

Actual chapter:

Chapter 3.

I was terrified...petrified out of fear. Kayla was staring at me, I could tell she was debating with herself weather or not to take me to hospital. I could feel my own eyes bulging out of their sockets, and the blood completely gone from my face. It wasn't too hard to imagine how I looked, probably dead. Dead...

I shuddered violently. "Julie...?" Kayla's voice rang, interrupting my terrifying thoughts. Her voice sounded worried, surprised, confused, scared, and caring all at the same time. I didn't move. I decided to just stare at her. My thoughts kept me from talking. Why was I so scared? It was probably some prank...it had to be a prank. Or, it was just the darkness, and I was creating the image of a horrifying man in my own head.

Yeah, sure. That was no freaking hallucination. Kayla was staring back into my eyes, and I could tell she was starting to get freaked out. I probably look like one of the ghouls from a horror film, staring at her like I was going to run over and cut her open with some ridiculous fake knife. Sorry, just came to mind. Kayla's mouth opened halfway, then she shut it.

I blinked and she opened it again. "Erm....are you ok?" She asked in a tiny voice. Ha-ha. She was scared. Wait, what the hell? Some weird dude just tried to kill me, and I'm laughing. I have one screwed up head. But...was he really trying to kill me? I suddenly remembered what he said, and shivered. Help? What the hell?

Kayla cleared her throat, trying to get me to come back down to earth. "I'm...not okay." I whispered. Kayla started to inch towards me and I stopped staring at her so intensely. Only then did she actually start walking to me at a normal speed. She sat down beside me and turned her head to look in my eyes again.

I realized I ended up sinking to the ground at one point, and frowned. I was acting really girly today...usually, I'm the tom-boyish girl that never gets scared and has the biggest attitude you could imagine. That's just me.

Kayla frowned at me and hesitantly wrapped an arm around my shoulders, scooting closer to me. "What happened, Julz?" She asked quietly, her eyebrows burrowing. I sighed and looked down at the floor. "I'm not...sure. Whatever that thing was, it was real." I said almost growling.

Kayla's expression switched to understanding. "Well, why don't we head back upstairs for now, kay?" She said in a soft voice, and got up. Kayla put her hand out for me to grab onto, and I did, slowly getting back on my feet. We both started walking back upstairs, but before we did, Kayla made sure to shut the light back off.

I froze. There was some type of movement behind me, but I was far to afraid to actually look. Kayla was already in front of the stairs, and I made sure I was right behind her. I followed behind, right on her butt, until we reached the door to my room. She stopped and I bumped into her.

Kayla didn't bother to look back to see why I did, just opened my door and headed right back towards the bed. She was probably tired, and I felt bad that I even woke her up. Wait a second, why the hell would I feel bad that a freaky looking...something...was trying to...do something...to me and I screamed? Once again, my brain is screwed up.