I accidentally dissolve

That night Annabeth left, leaving me with a warm, fluffy feeling in my stomach.

But then it dissapeared.

Because I remembered that Thalia was coming. I had met her once before. She was short and moody. She was never nice to anybody except Jason, (but there were also exceptions there)

Last time she was aboard, she threw me off the side of the boat because I didn't answer any of her questions. Because, you know, I was a mute back then. Now she will probably throw me off the side of the boat and strike me with lightning, because I am not a mute and I knocked out her brother when he was trying to kill me.

Did I mention that both Thalia and Jason were children of Zeus? No?

Well now you know.

Anyway, I knew what crap awaited me the moment she set foot onboard, so I tried to make the best of my last few minutes of life by being my old sassy self.

When she came aboard, she talked to Jason first. He pointed at me with a scowl, which is never a good sign, and then she scowled too.

I figured I would die within the next few minutes.

You see, Thalia had a very stormy attitude. She almost never smiled, (or at least, if she did, I never saw it) and was known to shock people with lighning when they pissed her off.

So, she came marching up to me and stood very close. It was kinda awkward because I was like, a foot taller than her, so she stood there, above me while I scraped off the bird poop off the deck.

"So you're a son of Poseidon, huh?" She spat. I looked up at her and smirked at her puffed up cheeks.

"So what if I am? You're a daughter of Zeus, aren't you?" I retorted.

"You've been causing my brother trouble on the ship, I hear." her voice was laced with poison. I stood up and looked at Jason.

"So now you are trying to get your big ol' sister to solve your problems for you, eh Jason?" I remarked. Thalia looked so mad right now, I almost laughed.
But, my little victory was short lived, because Thalia knocked the bucket of water over and dirty water washed all over the floor.

I looked at her, obviously not amused.

"Not cool, dude." I said, looking at her.

"I gave you what you deserve. You don't mess with him, I don't mess with you. "

"Vise versa" I muttered under my breath. Thalia looked like I just slapped her in the face.

"What was that?" She demanded, her face burning red.

"I said, If you don't mess with me, I wont mess with Jason, alright?" I stood up, cowering over her. I almost smirked. She looked like a dwarf against me. And she was clearly not Happy. Which one was she then? Of the seven dwarves, I mean.

She was pretty in her own way. Her hair was short and black and her eyes were sky blue. She was once a tree, but that is a story for another day.

But while I was lost in thought about how funny a short, angry demigod was, she drew her fist back and before I knew what hit me, I was sent sprawling to the side railing of the boat, all the while, Jason was watching in horror as his bigger, tougher sister was beating up one of his slaves.

I got my balance back right before I could fall off and I touched my bleeding nose.

"Ok, I admit it. I probably deserved that." I said.

"That, and so much more" Thalia lunged again. I sidestepped and she was about to tumble off, but I caught her hand and used the waves to push her back up. She sceamed and looked down as the unknown source was pushing her up. I grabbed her other hand and brought her back over the railing.

" I am not your enemy!" I hissed as she landed on the deck with a thud. "The only reason you think I have been causing trouble, is because Jason tried to kill me, because I am a child of one of the big three. And soon after that, I saved the ship from a hurricane. That's how my voice was revealed. I never plotted against you pirates. You have absolutely no reason to be trying to kill me. I've done nothing wrong." I stretched my hand out to help her up.

Instead, she grabbed it, stood up and judo flipped me.

Well, at least she was standing. But I was on the bloor, feeling like I had broken my back on impact. I groaned.

"There was no reason for that..." I croaked.

"Don't" she spat," ever try to pull something like that again. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Pirate guys are not gentlemen. Don't try to do that again or I swear to Hades I will throw you off this boat and drown you myself. Even if you are a son of poseidon. "

"No offence, Thalia, but chances are that you will drown before I do." I said, getting up slowly. She growled. Like, litterally growled. She sounded like a dog that was about to bite. Or maybe a really angry cat.( A/N my cat growls before he hisses and then scratches. He is a sweetheart, though)

And just like that, she knocked me off the side of the boat.

I landed with a splash and all my thoughts were shit shit shit shit! And I slowly began to dissolve in the sea foam like a coughing pill in water. Let me tell you, it's a lot easier said than done.

Okay so you know how small molecules are. And the human body is made of like, a billion molicules. Now, imagine trying to break all those molecules apart, but not lose any of them, because if you do, you will probably lose some body part. Like a finger or something.

Now, try imagining that you have to do that while you are surrounded by an ocean of water molecules. If you can imagine doing all that within a few seconds and coming out of it alive, you have an amazing imagination, because you will never be able to do that. But I did. It was pretty cool. And hard. You really need to focus when doing things like this and it doesn't help when you are ADHD.

Just as I dissapeared, I realised something.

Something horribly wrong.

I forgot Annabeth on the ship....