I am not a puppet. It's my life

Accusations from the crew rang in my ears, even after they stopped. Even after I was knocked in the head with something hard and dragged to a cell, where I  was locked up.

This was some serious childsplay.

Like, I did something in order to protect myself and they're just like, "go to your room!"

But,  nevertheless,  I was having the worst day I've had since I came onto this ship. Jason has tried to drown me, the crew has lost their trust In me and I've been knocked in the head with something that I suspected was a piece of driftwood, because I felt my head and there was some sort of mossy substance in my hair. Ick!

My thoughts and the act of rubbing my sore head was interupted by Annabeth.

The one and only.

She stood in front of my cell with her arms crossed and she looked pissed.

"You are such a seaweed brain!" She yelled.

I looked down. "I know..." I muttered.

"Do you know how many people you pissed off today?! You almost got yourself killed! You knocked out the captain and locked his room,took over the steering wheel,almost tore the ship in half and then you miraculously got your voice back. The Jason already wanted to kill you. There will be no atopping

I got to my feet and threw my hands in the air.

"I had a reason for every single thing I did back there! The so-called Captain tried to kill me, so I had no choice but to knock him out. I was stuck in his cabin with a bucket on my head for ten minutes!  If I hadn't controlled the steering, the ship would've sunk, because I was struggling to control my rage! You could've all died! You don't know my story, so don't come in here accusing me of things even if you don't know the reason for why I did it."

I stepped forward, clenching my fists around the bars, my anger getting the best of me. " You pirates  are so selfish! You think I wanted this to happen?! Guess what, Princess, I didn't! I did this for you. You think you know me, but you don't. Nobody really, really knows me. I don't expect you to understand, Annabeth. But you don't need to. It's not for ypu to understand. I am not a puppet. It's my life."

I looked away. There was a moment of silence.

I thought Annabeth had left angrily, but when I looked back up, she had come much closer.

Her face didn't show any emotion, but she cupped my cheek in her hand and drew me closer.

Before I knew what was happening, our lips made contact and my eyes flew open.

For a second I stood there in shock, but then I closed my eyes again and the kiss turned passionate.

When she finally drew back, a look of concern washed over her face.

"You know, Jason is gonna kill you. Nobody's going to even try to stop him. And even worse, his sister is coming tomorrow. She's the most feared pirate of the seven seas. If Jason doesn't kill you today,  he will probably let his sister do it tomorrow."

"That's why I'm going to dissapear.  I am either going back to Greece, or I'm going to get my own ship and start my own pirate life. I heard Madagascar has tons of slaves this time of year. I'll probably free some of them and start my own crew." I said.

A look of sorrow flashed across her face now. Taking the hint,I continued.

"I can bring youwith me if you want...." she smiled.

"I don't think I've ever heard you speak that much before." She giggled.

"You have never heard me speak before." I smiled, and knelt down on one knee.

"Princess Annabeth Chase, will you dissapear with me?"

Hey guys, Gh0stwr1t3r here.

Sorry this update is so late. I am at the beach for three weeks and ionly have half an hour of wifi per day. I am barely living at all. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be easier for me to write,because now I'm over my writers block. I was going to call this chapter "Nope I'm still on a blankspot. I dunno what to call this" so just be glad that it isn't just junk yet. I know you guysare counting on me to finish this book and the HIASM, but that won't happen anytime soon. As I said before, I only have half an hour of wifi per day. So please be patient. I am working on it.
Anyway please keep on commenting, voting and if you really feel like it, share.
And again,
NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!!!

Gh0stwr1t3r out!