i dunno what to call this

I sat there in the cabin breathing hard. I suddenly felt a tug in my stomach and knew that shit was about to go down. Again. I jumped up from the spot where I was sitting and ran up to the deck.

Oh man, no. I couldn't have caused this! This was a freaking hurricane! And a dangerous at that. The wind whipped at my hair and clothes and the salt water sprayed onto deck, making a pitter-patter sound on the hard wooden floor. The clouds were bundled up and dark, looking like a heavy, wet blanket. Rain was falling hard and lightning suddenly flashed, momentarily blinding me. I staggered on the wet floor and almost walked right into the mast.

Nobody had come up running,  so I guess that nobody had woken up from the storm. So I was there, on the wet, slippery floor, running up slippery stairs, just to be able to steer the ship so that we wouldn't sink the ship because of my storm. The wheel was hard to turn because of the strong wind and I ended up falling flat on my face when the wheel tugged too hard for me to bandle. It threw me at the floor.

My nose hurt like hell.

I put my hand over it and whiped off the wet substance coming from it.

Damnit. My nose was bleeding.

I stood up again and pulled at the wheel again, finally getting it turned.

The waves started crashkng harder against each other as I became more desperate, trying not to lose my balance and trying to save the ship. If this dam thing sinked, I would be the only survivor. As I understand it, Poseidon kids are really really rare, and my dad hasn't recocnised anybody else as his child, so I was basically the only one who could breathe if we did sink.

My senses felt overwhelmed. My arms felt like lead and my nose hurt like it was on fire.

"Enough!" I yelled, a little louder than I meant to. Suddenly the whole sea was still an there wasn't even a breeze in the air or a current pulling the ship. For a moment, it was quiet.

But then that moment ended.

Crew members came running up to the deck and stared at me with my eyes closed and my head hanging low, blood dripping from my nose and onto the wet, wooden floor.

"That man is not a mute!" Somebody shouted..

I slowly looked up at the person and whispered, "You are right."