shit shit shit shit shit shit!

"What did you say, slave?" Jason asked, anger lacing his voice. Unfortunately, Annabeth didn't take the hint to shut up, because she just kept on babbling.

" I said, i want out. You slimeball." She insulted him. There was no doubt that she had a deathwish.

"Fine. You walk the plank at dawn." Jason said and walked on. Shit.

"That's not what I meant! " she shouted after him.

"Oh I think it is. You said you wanted out, your wish is my command. "

Nonononono.

"But-" she tried again and was interupted by jason.

"But nothing. Now if you will excuse me, I am hungry and I would love to go eat the lunch that my dear friend has provided." He said and kept on walking.

At this point I was so mad, i started shaking. And when I start shakin in anger, bad things happen.

"Mute? You look like you are going to be sick-" annabeth started. Just then, a huge wave hit the deck and the whole ship almost toppled over.

"Mute?" She asked.

I didn't listen.  Had to calm down. I put my hans on my knees and took a deep breath.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

I closed my eyes and within seconds, the sea was steady again.

I opened my eyes and saw Jason and a few other crew members staring at me.

"You are a child of Poseidon!" One blurted. I instantly felt sick to my stomach.

Shit, this can't be good.

Jason had an evil smirk on his face.

"So, son of Poseidon, anything else you've been keeping from us?" He asked challengingly.

I shook my head. Jason turned around and shouted new orders.

"Lunch time is cut short! Get the poseidon kid to the brig!"

Oh no. Only one thing can come after that.

Jason seemed to know what i was thinking about.

"Let's see how many wiplashes he can take!" He yelled.

"No!" I heard somebody call out. I looked up and saw Charlie come out.

"No?" Jason asked, astonished by somebody dissaproving.

"No. I've known Mute since he came aboard.  He was pratically Captain Owen's second in command! You might be Captain's granson, but you will not treat this man unfairly now,, the way you have! Mute outranks you! You know nothing of him or the ship! We've known that Mute was a Poseidon kid since he started babbling about the ocean when he was young! You are being dishonorable towards your grandfather and Towards Mute!" He yelled. The crew went wild with approval.

Jason looked like he was going to be sick.

"Fine! You don't want me to wip the mute, i won't whip the mute." He lifted his hands in defeat but then took a step closer to me, grabbed my shirt by the hem and whispered into my ear.

"You better watch your back, kid. Or else one day you might find a knife in it." Then let go and walked away.

Shit's about to go down.