Is he really crazy?

     "You're really damn interesting," he honestly commented with a smug grin painted over to his handsome face. "I believe that it only makes me want more to cage you here for eternity."

     She frowned. For eternity? That isn't very good news! Don't tell her that she's only here to be an amusement?

     Howl lightly smiled. "Now, tell me. What's your name?" With a hand now on her cheek, she frowned even more when she felt the tingles pricking in each touch.

     Ugh.

    "My name is Howl," he said when she persisted on refusing. Finally, he retreated his hand from her blushing cheek, causing for her to sigh in relief. The damn bond made her blush.

     Sometimes, she just so wished for him not to be her mate. Maybe, if it's the other werewolf; then it wouldn't have ended like this.

    Maybe, she sighed.

     Howl forged a cough when the human girl didn't respond yet again, but isn't it his fault? Why would she say her name to her kidnapper? More of, to a mate who doesn't want her back.

      "Look, I'm very sorry." He guiltily looked away from her.

      Rys stayed quiet.

      "I know that what I have done is really terrible. I know, but please excuse my-" Howl sighed. Asking for forgiveness is really difficult. After all, he really did something wrong, but what could he do? He can not force him himself to like this human. "-actions. I just can't accept you. Candy found me first. If only you arrived a bit earlier, then maybe I could have easily accept you."

     Arrived earlier, she sulkily thought. Is he blaming her for arriving to his life late? Rys badly wants to hit this man. She badly wants to, but then it's no one's faults. It's not his fault that he fell for this Candy. She looked away.

     "I'm really sorry," he repeated.

     Rys sighed. Yeah, it's no one's fault; but that does not give him the right to cage here like some f*cking animal?! "Why should I forgive you?" she asked in a deep voice, emphasizing the questions with a hint of a little bit of venom.

     "Tell me a good excuse."

      Howl dropped his head, ashamed. Thinking of any good excuse, he tightly closed his eyes and tried searching for answers in his mind. Yeah, tell me. Rys stared at him with no emotions. Giving up with a sigh, he focused his eyes again on her. Rys stared at him back.

     "I gave you some pizza."

     Rys bit her lips.

"I told you my name."

     She curled her hand in frustration. "You got to be kidding me," she yelled. It is so obvious! This man doesn't have any reasons on why he deserves to be forgiven.

     He exhaled, defeated. "Look, I'm planning to treat you better in the future. Maybe if you ever learned to stay quiet and cooperate with me, I will get you out of this place and give you a more comfortable room to settle in."

     Rys stared at him in disbelief. This man's not really planning to let her go anytime soon. Be forever here? This can't happen!

     "Besides, Candy's a great cook. I'm sure you'll love her food. I don't think you could beat her in cooking. She's a professional!"

     Howl continuously rambled, unbeknownst to the forming tears of the human girl. Rys hates it. Candy is all she hears from his mouth. The girl thinks that she's going to be real insane if he continues speaking. A hand reached up to her face and covered it. "No," she muttered.

     He raised his eyebrow. "No?"

     Rys gritted her teeth. "I don't want to hear your Candy, you f*ck- Aish!" With both hands on her face, she badly wants to scream in rage. "I won't forgive you too."

     Not forgive him? Howl threw her a scowl. After all his efforts, this is what he gets. What is her problem with him? He was about to retort something, but was paused when Rys showed him a glare. He went stiff upon seeing the tears. Is she crying? He wanted to say something, but nothing came out.

     "Just go," she breathed out.

     "But-"

      "Just go!" she yelled, angry.

      Howl reluctantly left her, leaving Rys all to herself in a very pathetic state. Did he really think that she would easily forgive him? Rys angrily wiped away her tears. She won't. Trickle. Trickle. Wiping the last tear off, she rested her head on the wall as she drifted off to a sleep.

***

Howl sighed at her sleeping figure with guilt. If only he met her first. Neatly tucking a lost strand behind her ear, he carressed her cheek and placed a box of pizza aside her form. "I'm sorry," he whispered in a soft gentle tone.