All I Can Describe

Everly's P.O.V.

I land on the floor with a thud as I try to get out of the tub. My eyes are burning, but my Wolf and Angel are healing them, fast. Especially since they've been shut down while I've been hurt. Now that they're submerged they will be hard to hold down. My eyes must be turning yellow, the colour they turn to when my Wolf Is dominant.

"Go to hell you murderer!" I screamed at Channing. He doesn't deserve a name. He is cruel. Why did he do this to me? I mean, Eminem is alright, but blasting him in my ears? Whipping me? Keeping me from healing myself? I'm dragged out of my thoughts by the most irresistible smell ever. This smell of aging pine trees is intoxicating. I love it. My Wolf is fully awake, and is wanting that smell, the smell of my mate. How the hell can I smell my mate when I'm only 15? Aren't you supposed to be 18? Maybe it's because Chance marked me?

Someone's hand grabs my throat dragging me into the bedroom again. From here on my oxygen gets lower, and this amazing smell gets so close and strong. My Wolf falls out. My Angel falls out. And the hands by my throat are gone, and I smell blood thickly. I'm running around in werewolf speed, jumping like an Angel. The only thing in my mind is my mate, and he cannot seem to be anywhere. My Angel slowly subsides, as does my Wolf. And I'm left in a hallway I don't know about. And his smell is so strong.

Dallas' P.O.V.

I get this amazing smell roses and vanilla, and my Wolf automatically know's this is my mate. He scent is everywhere. I'm 19, so I know this Wolf was recently added here. I know all female Wolves, and none were my mates.

"What is your problem Dallas?" Chance asks me.

"You!" I hiss.

"Easy now buds." My older brother Zayde demands in his Alpha voice. I know Chance and Lucky and Oakley bow down to that voice, but I don't. Neither does Ace. Me and him are Rebels who don't listen to anyone.

"Take it easy?! My mate is here, and I know she just got here because I know all the other females here. So go fuck yourself and don't tell me to calm down!" I shout at them.

All of a sudden Zayde and Lucky are holing me back, and Chance is running for the door. Ace looks at me and then at Chance. Then he slams his fist into Lucky's side and I throw Zayde over my shoulder.

"Run Dallas!" Ace shouts at me.

"Save Everly!" Oakley screams. Oakley is running beside me. "Chance kidnapped her and she is part Angel. Save her." And I pass Chance like nothing, reaching the hallway before he does.

And that's where I see my beautiful mate. She is staring at me with lust, love, and regret, possessiveness, sorry, and pity in her eyes. Why is my beautiful mate so sad? So torn? I keep walking towards her.

"What's wrong my beautiful mate?" I ask her.

"You can never have me." She says calmly. These words absolutely crush my heart. "Yo-your bro-bro-brother has mar-mar-ked me." She stutters on. What in the living hell? I stare at this once beautiful person in front of me turned evil. I see his mark implanted in her neck.

"Rot. In. Hell." I tell her. "If you loved me you wouldn't have been a whore or slut and slept with another man. At a young age too. What a disgrace. Who do you think you are? Letting him mark you just because you wanted a high ranking position, a Luna. You could have been my Angel, you could have been my world. You could have been my everything. I would've died for you. Protected you with my own life, and you chose my dick of a brother?! Who already has two other mates?-"

"Dallas,-"

"Do not interrupt me!" I roar. My wolf is fully out now.

"No Dallas." Ace says. Since he helped me I will allow him to speak.

"Three seconds Ace."

"Everly didn't want to be marked-"

"Times up." I mutter. "Bullshit. If she didn't want to be marked, why is she still here? She could have left before he marked her. You said she's part Angel, then why has she betrayed me so?-"

"Shut up." Everly says to me. "Shut up until you know the whole story. I was hoping my mate would be understanding and notice how cruel Chance is but, never mind. Clearly you can't remember how sick in the head your brother is. He marked a girl he found attractive. And another who had a mate. And your saying this is my fault. I wanted to meet my mate, hope he would understand my situation and love me. Because I am part Angel I would find away to make his mark disappear so I can be all yours. I thought my mate would help me. I don't know, I just got this feeling I need my mate to help me get where I want to go, and help me do what I want to do." By the end my beautiful mate is crying. And I made her cry. Guilt is eating me alive.

We all here commotion down the stairs and two people shouting Everly's name.

"Everly!" A boy shouts. I growl and reach out to grab Everly, but before I can she is running down the stairs and screaming.

"Dominic! Darcy!" Everly is screaming. I don't try and hide my growl, and neither does Chance. Instantly I can smell Everly on these two boys, so I attack Chance. Chance, my brother who stole my mate! How dare he. I've let him slide with Francis and Sydney, but I will do this no longer. Especially since he took my mate! This may have set me into gear, but now I know the truth. He is evil!