Fight Of Unassurence

{This is the way I picture Chance, the Alpha.}

His body slams into my much smaller one, his razor sharp teeth ripping through my fur, my skin, I can smell my own blood and I can feel the blood rolling down my front leg, onto the hard packed ground. I just barely jump out of the way as he misses my neck, hitting me in the other shoulder. My wolf screams out her pain, but more her fury! Who does he think he is?! Running in here, treating me like a pup. I lash out at him with my claws, trying to scrape his under belly. I miss, I open my jaw, snapping for his neck. I miss and he slams me into the ground, his jaw clamping on my neck, his heavier body trapping mine underneath him. I don't give up, I claw at the dirt, his jaw clamps down harder. I squirm, and wiggle, trying to escape his deathly bite, all while trying to be defiant. He whole body language screams at me to give in, to be submissive, but I won't. My neck hurts, the blood flows freely, and his jaw is still there, clamping harder by the second, making me suffer, just for him to know he is my dominant and that I must listen to him. I don't want to, but the pain, the pain, it rattles through my body.

After a couple minutes of this, I give in, just a little so he will let me go. He lets go, let me tell you he doesn't let go right away. He lets go slowly. Almost as if he want the pain he is giving me to stay in my brain as a permanent reminder that he is stronger. I whine. And he licks my neck, cleaning up the blood and helping me heal. At least I know he is a true Alpha, he will take care of his pack, and his future mate.

He growls his order at me, forcing me to keep pace with him. To the end of the trail. To the end of the maze. To my promise. I wonder why he is in here. Normally his Gamma would be in here searching for any wolves. He is handsome. The way he acts, he keeps his head high. His smell is comforting. He would be a perfect mate. I sigh. Maybe this is my mate. There's one and only one. And this is the first male I've been attracted to. And he came to find me. He keeps me at a steady pace all the way to the end of the maze.

When we reach the end of the maze there is a man standing there. As well as my father. I recognize instantly that he is Beta he walks as though others will listen to him, with this I have no doubts. He is respected, you can tell. But my arrogance gets the best of me. I lunge at him, as he transforms into his wolf and meets me half way. We scramble over each other. We snap, bite, claw, growl, and scratch at each other. We both don't feel like backing down until the Alpha snaps at us both. We eye each other carefully, never letting each other out of sight. My father point to the bush. Immediately I follow his direction, behind a tree are some clothes. I transform into my human, quickly dressing. I go back to my father, my Alpha.

"What has happened here, Alpha?"

"The Fort Resolution Pack has challenged us to a fight for land. We needed help, so we asked for the Fair View Pack to come and help defend our territory, but they declined. So Fort Resolution's Pack has taken us over. But you needn't worry, they have promised to take care of us. As long as we obey them." I growl, I don't like this. But for the sake of my twin brother Darcy, and for my younger brother Dominic. They need this pack, to get a higher rank. I can't ruin it for them. I glance at the new Alpha of our land, of us. He is handsome. His steel grey eyes pop out, as his baggy black hair swings in his face. He is handsome indeed. His muscles bulge, his abs show. He isn't wearing a shirt. His scent draws me nearer to him. He is the only thing I have in my mind this moment. I want him.

"What's your name?" I ask the Alpha.

"Chance, but you can call me Alpha. Who are you? What is your rank? Who do you belong to?" Chance questions. Like seriously?! You didn't just hear me talking to my father, the former Alpha?!

"Everly, rank unknown, daughter of the former Alpha". That's all I say, my eyes always look up to his eyes. His amazing steel blue eyes that I cannot leave. His muscular body. The way he cared for my wound. He stares at me further more. His eyes never sway from mine. I blush under his intense gaze.

"Meet in the Meeting Hall with everyone else." He confirms. I walk there, beside my father, not worrying about what's to come. His amazing grey eyes is the only on my mind as I walk to greet the old pack, and be admitted to the new pack. My father and I enter the Meeting Hall, I spot out my brothers, and my mother. There closer to the front because my mother was the previous Luna, she and my father ran this pack. Me and my brothers are pretty high ranking just because we are there kids. As I see familiar faces, there mixed in with unfamiliar faces. I talk to my own pack as I work my way up. My father just ran up to my mother. As I just about reach them, a group of young, juvenile boys stop me.

"Who are you?" The leader of them asks. They all have smirks in there faces as they look me up and down. Let me tell you, this is very uncomfortable.

"No one to you." I reply. I watch there smirks fall off there faces.

"Who are you to treat us like this?!" The leader rants. His friends are muttering curses under there breaths. They're pissed. I don't reply, thinking that what I'll say will only make matters worse. This antagonizes them further. They form a circle around me. Shoving me. Using me as there personal punching bag. My head is spinning. Punches are coming from every direction. I feel faint. I fall, my legs giving way beneath me. I cover my head cowering, the punches slow.

"Back off of her now!" A voice full of authority shouts. "We did not come in here to beat soon to be members of our pack! Let alone a girl we want to fuck!" I keep my eyes closed. I don't want to be seen. I want to hide, cower because of my failure to stand up for myself. I'm useless. Strong arms wrap around me, these arms make me feel comfortable, makes me feel relaxed. "Least of all, who are you to disrespect my mate?!" The tension in the room rises. I can sense his love for me, but I can feel my family's anger. Knowing I am why this pack was over run hurts. But I guess that's the way it is. I love that he saved me.