A Mate's Mark's Affect

Growling, loud fierce growling. Competition. Uprising. Wolf against wolf. It's a fair fight. These are the thoughts running through my head, there what I have woken up to, after I went to the prison. What did I do in the prison? I can remember smelling everyone's fear after they saw me. I remember the small cages three of them were chained into. These cages were only for one wolf at time, in reality. But Chance shoved three into one tiny cage?! Oh and how skinny these wolves were, I could see there ribs. They looked like teenage pups.  All there colours, brown, red, black, grey.

A fury body falling on my human limbs causes me to open my eyes. My eyelids feel so heavy, I don't want to open them. The pressure from the body fades, as I try peeling open my eyes further. At first there is a dim light, and I can smell powerful auras, and weaker ones. I can hear growling, bites, breaking if bones, and the flowing of blood. Blood pounds through my head. With a gasp I heave open my eyes. My mouth feels parched. I feel drained of all energy. I see wolves jumping on wolves. All the smaller skinny ones are in my front side, stopping guards from getting my body.

I remember seeing these skinny wolves and thinking I had to help them in some way. I came down here because I felt betrayed by Chance, he marked me and I wanted him to myself.  Then I told myself 'he is a player, he was never yours, and he never will be'. And so I remember my blood beating, I remember crying out to the moon goddess, to help me, to help her, to save her children, because I had direct blood from her. Where else would my wings have come from? And she helped. I remember the bright white light, light controlled only by the goddess her self. Any other creature that is not a werewolf would of died. Humans would live with no recollection of the event. Vampires, Mystics, and other shape shifters would have died. That's how the moon goddess saved her people, through me.

Those same skinny wolves were fighting to protect me. How could they stand against an Alpha? Oh wait, Chance and his family aren't here at the moment. And there the Alpha blood of this pack. Which means, these wolves will fight unless someone dominant enough steps forward. Groaning, I pick myself up off the floor. Some of the guards try rushing to me, but there are directly cut off by my skinny wolves. My wolves. I saved them, they save me. Some guards eyes glaze over, and I know they are mind linking Chance.

"Stand down." A voice so strong and powerful sounds out. I'm surprised to see my wolves looking and bowing down to me.... Again. So it was my voice. Then again I did think the voice was to feminine for Chance. Guards are looking at me with awe in their eyes. "Have you never seen a female Alpha?" I ask them.

"Your wings...." They mutter. Damn I forgot my wings! I had thought they left me because of the dream.

"Umm, yeah. You didn't know I'm directly related to the moon goddess?" I ask.

"Your wings are pure white, such a brilliant white, my Luna." A skinny wolf says with honour.

"Umm, thanks. Guards, let us go. If not I will lock you up in these cages." I speak in my most demanding voice. I'm surprised by the energy and effectiveness it has. "We have family and friends to go see." With that I let all my followers leave before I do. As I am about to step out of the prison Chance appears. I wonder why he stopped me and no one else? Anyway, I'm glad he left them be. I don't know why they were there, but I don't think all of them did wrong, most were young females, and I believe he let the unmated male wolves do what they please to them. I did not like that. What has Chance done to them?!

"What are you doing? Why have you let all those law breakers out?" He aggressively asks, shaking me. "Hide those damn wings of yours before I chop them off." I stare at him in utter shock.

"These are my wings. Wings from the moon goddess. Wings to signify my family is Royal, and that we have a direct line leading to her. I am part angel, I will not let you treat me like shit! Rather, we are equal to all pack members, now please step out of my way before I do something I regret." This is not me talking, it is my wolf. I know so, because I am not as brave as her. Yes, she feels my wings.

"Who are you to talk to your Alpha like that?!" He demands, his voice incredulous. My wolf did not like this one bit. Instead of attacking hime, I fly high up into the sky, taunting him. Making him angrier and more aggressive with each passing minute. My wolf feels content. I am content. My angel is content.

Wait.

I have an angel in me.

How come I never knew? I knew I was part angel, but I didn't know I had a angel in me. Like my wolf. If I can hear my wolf talking to me, and I can turn into a wolf, can I turn into an angel because I can hear her in my head?

'Get down here you ungrateful brat!' Chance mind links me. His command has no effect on me, my wolf, my angel and I, do not listen to Alpha's. 'Get down here right now, Everly.' He says, but this time it's my mate talking, and he is speaking through my mark. That damn mark where I cannot refuse a mate!

"That's my girl." Chance soothed as my feet hit the ground. But before I can act, or leave him he grabs both my arms pinning them behind my back, holding my arms in a breaking position. Why does he give me commands through the mate bond? He is not my mate, it shouldn't have this effect. But somehow it does......