Feel?

~That is Everly with her wings~

Chances POV

I look at my mate. She is the third female werewolf I have marked. But she is not only a werewolf. She is an angel, a descendant of the very first werewolf line, blessed with the wings of an angel. She doesn't know that I have marked others. I have ruined the werewolf laws, and rituals for the better. Men can now have more then one mate and live, like me. I scratch my head. She is beautiful with long blonde hair and intense light blue eyes, with a ring of darker blue along the rim. I look closer. She has a birthmark on the edge of her left eye. She lets out a howl of agony, and at that moment I know the part of her that is angel is accepting me, because she knows nothing else of me, because it connects with her wolf, and back to my mark. She is the hybrid of our kind, the last family in Canada, she is amazing. Her white wings, with the tips blonde, and spread out at her side, six or more feet wide. I wonder if she can fly as a wolf? Everly is staring at me. Finally I grab her hand, I walk past our packs, now joined to make Blurry Moon Pack. I walk past everyone leading my mate.

"Are you putting her with your other mates?" A cocky son of a bitch asks. I hear gasps from new members, members of my pack,  from my mates pack. There filled with shock and hatred. I stare hard at the kid. He has fallowed all my ways.

"Yes, I am." I see my mate tense. I can hear her thoughts. I was not the only were woman to marked by this alpha? I thought that was impossible? I thought you could only be marked once?! "Yes my dear, you can only be marked once. Notice how I have marked you, and two other werewolves, but I am not marked? That's because only one mark can be on your neck, but no one said you couldn't mark more than one. Only that two wolves were meant to be together." I see this cut deep into her. Her eyes droop and look as sad as at a funeral. My heart doesn't hurt, I feel no emotion. After all she isn't my mate, just a very beautiful and special woman I have marked.

"I'm not sorry my dear, you see it had to be done. If I am to be the leader of the biggest pack in the world, it must be shown I can change ways for the spectacular, and be stronger than the Moon Goddess so others will fear me and fallow in my footsteps. Further more, why must I mark a mate, and be hurt through the mate bond just because I slept with another? Yes my dear, you my sweet Everly, with Sydney, and Francis will feel betrayed but I nothing. I hope in time you can forgive me, because I believe this is for the better."

I look back at the juvenile wolf, and he looks down. "Come here Damien." I say, demand and authority sure in my voice. He steps forward tentatively, and I whisper, "take my dear Everly home. I've got business to deal with here now. Be careful, she is a unique one. If you lose her, I will take your life." With shaking hands Damien grabs my mates wrist and leads her away.

Turning away from my third mate and Damien I face the crowd, the crowd is filled with my warriors, they fill more then half the space. The rest of the space is filled with Everly's pack. They seem shell shocked.

"Where are you taking my daughter?!" Alpha John asks. Sounds like a demand to me. I walk up to him. And I slap him across the face. His mate looks horrified.

"Chain him." As soon as the words are out of my mouth warriors of mine grab his arms and his legs and drag him off to find the chain. The chain with the silver. "Wait!" My voice rings clear. "Check his back." They do so, only to reveal a set of deep brown wings. "Quick grab a rope the colour of brown. Then chain him to the silver incase he wants to turn into his wolf to be free." People in the crowd are surprised, my warriors are, but the new members are not.

"You knew about your Alpha being an angel descendant yet you don't care? He could have made you like him! More immortal! Yet you stood by his side?! What kind of cowards do we have hear?!" My warriors shout at them! I feel the rage burning. My warriors are all men. They beat the warriors and men of the other pack and leave broken and barely conscious. They grab the woman and teenage girls leading them to rooms and doing to them what they please. My rant was the cause of this rampage, this evil.

"STOP". My voice filled with authority stops everyone in there tracks. "This is not how we welcome new pack members. I would like you to let the woman and children go. Carry the men, and a few elite stay here with the old alpha. As guards, we will lead our new members to there new home. We will treat them with respect and show them there place in our pack which is now there pack." I see heads nodding. My warriors split up, carrying the men they have wounded and we make our way to the pack house in the North West Territories of Canada. To where we belong in isolation.

I enter the pack house, my nose filled with the strong scent of Sydney and Francis. I walk up to them both, kissing them both on the cheek, and putting my arms around the waists of them both, giving them a hug at the same time.

"Hello my darlings, have you met my third mate? Your new wife?" They shack their heads. I can tell they are upset. It was hard for them to accept the other, how will they act towards a third?