Final Author's Note

I started this fanfiction because I shipped Frans (is that the official ship name? I guess Srisk just sounds kind of weird) like crazy and I had a half-formed idea that could maybe become a plot. This has come much father than I ever expected XD

It's been a long ride with a total of 19,075 words, and I couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your support on this story has helped me keep going- this is the first multi-chapter fic I've ever finished and it wouldn't have been possible with all you awesome people voting, commenting, viewing, or whatever it was you did!

Some thank-yous:

~To my friends, who pushed me to continue and update even when I really really didn't want to, and told me my draft was good to go even when it really wasn't (you know who you are). You guys are the real MVPs!

~To the people who left super nice reviews, you guys made me tear up a little and I'm tearing up again writing this.

~To the people who commented really funny things- I read all the comments, even if I don't respond, and you guys make my day. Please never change, you guys are amazing XD

~To the people who pointed out plot-holes, grammar mistakes, and the like. I really do appreciate constructive criticism, since it helps mold any story into a better one (if that makes sense, I'm not sure, I didn't sleep much last night)

~To people who post spectacular music on Youtube- I love music, especially when I'm writing. I listened to a lot of music from HDSounDI- they post amazing music and you should definitely check them out.

~To Toby Fox, of course, for creating Undertale in the first place

This is starting to get really long so I should probably wrap it up here.

I love you all, and have an awesome, spectacular day!