New Family Addition..

Start from the beginning

After awhile We put them back in the crib and they fell asleep. Me and terrence turned the baby monitor up to high and left out. They were snuggling together and comfortable So they were fine. Me and terrence went to relax and watch t.v. he had his arms around me and his face in my neck. "Oh my god I missed this.." I told him. "What? Just being able to relax?" he asked me and i nodded. "That and the fact that I don't have to worry about the twins kicking and stuff.." I told him and he nodded. "I'm glad that you're not in pain anymore with the kicking and that now all you have to do is excersize the extra baby fat off.." He said and i smiled. I Just can't wait for this...

2 Months Later

Me and terrence were asleep and we heard Josiah crying. "We both got up since it's two babies. We went in and he was crying and Ariyah was asleep in her crib and he woke her up and she started crying too. "Aww come here baby girl did your brother wake you?" asked terrence picking her up and she laid on his shoulder and stopped. I picked up Josiah and he needed to be changed. "Jesus christ!" said terrence and i couldn't help but laugh. I put him on the changing table and changed him. Ariyah made a face and terrence chuckled and kissed her cheek.

(Ariyah now)

(Ariyah now)

(Josiah now)

(Josiah now)

I put a little bit of powder on his butt and he started laughing. I put his diaper on him and he kept laughing. "You feel good don't you??" I asked him tickling him and he laughed again. Ariyah looked at terrence and yawned. He started tickling her and Josiah and her laughed and did the same pitch at the same time. "Well I guess identical twins do almost everything alike.." I told him. He started kissing Ariyah all over her face and she shrieked and giggled. "I think they're hungry.." I said And we went downstairs to feed them. The kids came down the stairs and smiled at the twins. "Good morning you two.." said nicki smiling at them and They were just looking at them and sucking on their bottles. After we got done feeding them trey was playing his ps4 and had Josiah laying on his chest fast asleep.