A/N~ wattpad deleted the first chapter so I have to reupload :/

~Skittles Out~

Patrick Stump sat on his friend's bed with crossed legs as he tapped the air with his foot. His hair was currently being worked through with a towel by said friend while Patrick's face scrunched in annoyance.

"Ow! Dal, do you have to be so rough?" Patrick asked as he felt the towel pull away.

"I'm just trying to make sure it stuck!" Patrick's friend, Dallon, argued, climbing off the bed. He wandered over in front of Patrick, looking him over quickly before giving a nod of approval. "Think we nailed it." He grinned.

Patrick felt a smile of excitement cross over his face. He slid off Dallon's bed and ran to the long mirror on the back of his bedroom door.

"Oh wow..." Patrick gasped at the transformation of his hair. It had gone from its mousey brown to a brightly bleached blond. Patrick pushed his fingers through it, not fully believing how different it looked.

"No turning back now." Dallon said, walking across the room to drop the towel in a basket of dirty clothes. "Not 'till the color fades."

"I won't let it fade away." Patrick laughed, turning back to Dallon. "It's perfect! I'm completely reinventing myself this summer."

Dallon watched his friend tug at his short strands of hair to look at the new color. "Just run it past me one more time?" He asked, walking over to lean against the wall. "The reinventing yourself thing?"

"Well, ah..." Patrick hesitated, "Not totally reinvent but... I-I wanna grow up this summer." Patrick shrugged, "You know..."

"I'm not sure if I do?" Dallon responded with the tilt of his head.

Patrick's cheeks were growing red. "Dal, you're my best friend, so I can just be perfectly honest?"

"Of course."

"I wanna lose my fucking virginity." Patrick blurted out, quickly looking down after saying so. He felt his cheeks heat up worse than ever.

Dallon's eyes grew wide as he looked at his friend. "You? The literal picture of innocence?"

"Exactly!" Patrick exclaimed, looking back up. "I'm so tired of being looked at like that! The 'innocent little virgin' is someone I hate! N-not that I hate people in my situation, I-I just don't want to be that guy anymore..."

"So... That explains the hair." Dallon said after a moment of silence that grew after Patrick's trailed off words. "How do you plan on going through all of this?"

Patrick rubbed his arm, nervously. He began to look everywhere but Dallon. "Well... We're camp counselors, and camp is always a place that people brag about that kind of thing..."

Dallon nodded, watching his nervous friend. He pushed himself off the wall and walked over to Patrick. He patted Patrick's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Sounds like a plan! Wanna scope 'em out on the bus there?" Dallon asked with a wink.

Patrick smiled at his taller friend. "You're really cool with this?" He asked, softly.

"If it'll make my best friend happy, then hell yea." Dallon nodded again, "I can be your wingman."

"You don't know how much it means that you're actually okay with it..." Patrick mumbled. His cheeks were still heated and red as Dallon pulled him into a hug, "I'm honestly a bit freaked out, but I really want this..."