Figured out and Happy

Hinata's POV
How could we tell them? Especially after what they did to us. Ugh! So infuriating!

"Hinata? Hinata? Come on, we are going for a walk since Itachi is doing some paper work today so Sakura can join us." I got up and smiled. "Let's go than." Heading out into the village, the villages would constantly look guilty every time they looked at us. Elder people who went involved in the hassle had greeted us here and there.

"Hi girls!" A voice called from a close by shop. We turned to face our attention to a familiar face waving through the window. "Hikaru-chan!" We called and walked over to her. "Long time no see! Busy lately?" She asked. We shrugged. Hikers was the only one who didn't believe Karin's dumb lies because she was one of the people who was with us on a mission to experienced hat it was like to be anbu.

She decided not to join and run her own shop, which has been going really well lately, and making sure she wasn't involved with Karin and her lies. I'm glad we had someone our age to talk with that wasn't involved with the lies. We hugged and she stood a couple steps back to look at us. "How's the little ones? Anyone else preggos?" She joked. "Actually....yes....." Ino giggled and gestured to Sakura who blushed. "Ahahaha...." She laughed. Hikaru stood here surprised. "I'm falling behind....aren't I?" She mumbled.

She started laughing really hard and hugged Sakura. "CONGRATZ!" She yelled and cheered. Others looked at her funny and she just ignored them. "How far are you?" She asked. "A few weeks." Sakura-chan answered. "Wow you all are still in your first trimester! You'd better be very careful with what you do, eat, feelings. Or else you could have a miscarriage." She reminded us. we laughed. " Don't worry. We're medical nins too sweetie." Ino giggled. "We'd better get going, we still have a lot to do." I smiled and hugged her.

She hugged us back and we walked about of the shop after our goodbyes. "Well...where to next?" Tenten asked. We all shrugged. "Oh! I want toyaki!" Sakura cheered. Suddenly, my stomach growled and I started craving for toyaki. "Sakura!" Temari frowned. "I think that you just made me crave for toyaki..." Temari whined, we agreed and Sakura-chan sheepishly smiled while scratching the back of her head. We sighed and followed Saku-chan to a toyaki shop and bought a box of six each. 

"Lets go home first to eat first." I suggested. We turned around and started our path home. "You bitches!" A high pitch voice screeched. "I challenge you five for the anbu captain role!" Karin screech. We covered our ears and shook our heads. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled. I didn't want my temper to rise or else I could have a miscarriage. "We don't have time for your games Karin." Tenten sighed. "Or in the mood." Ino added glaring at her. "Why not? Scared?" She asked. Villages started to gather.

"You-" "Ino! Calm your ass, lady!" Sakura yelled, also trying to calm herself down. "Let's go girls. Before I lose my appetite or vomit." Temari scoffed. We were about to walk off until I heard metal and metal clash. Turning around quickly, I saw Sakura with a kunai that had a clashed with Karin's. "Why did I have to jinx that you were going to do that?" Sakura sighed as she pushed her weapon forward and pushed Karin away. "Stay away from us Karin. You've ruined your reputation enough." Sakura spat and put her kunai away. 

Once again. We walked away from her only to her shuffling of clothes and Karin's screams. Turning around, we realised all the villages had walked off and Karin was throwing a tantrum. "You're not a three year old, Karin. Grow up." I frowned. She stopped and glared at us before charging with her kunai still in her hands. "ARG! I've had enough! I'll just kill you sluts and take the anbu captain spot along with Itachi-kun!" She yelled about to stabbed Sakura who was getting ready to catch her, even though it looked as if she was just standing there not doing anything.

"ENOUGH!" Ravens appeared and stopped Karin before she could or Sakura could hurt or touch each other, Itachi had appeared and stopped her from harming Sakura or his child. "Itachi-kun!" Villages stopped and turned to gather around again. "Itachi-kun!" Sakura said surprised. "Sakura, you know very well that you shouldn't be fighting...neither of you should." He said, glancing at the five of us. "You guys should ignore her either ways." He scolded. "But they attacked me first, Itachi-kun." Karin whined. We rolled our eyes. "But they attacked me first~" We mimicked her. she glared at us and she glared back.