I don't believe it...

Sakura's POV
Taking a bit of my breakfast, I ignored the two Uchihas' stares and talked to either the water boy or the girls.

Taking my fifth bite, I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I stood up and quickly placed my dish in the fridge and gestured the girls to follow.

I quickly walked to my room, the girls hot on my tail, my throat was burning, I need to throw up.

I ran into my bathroom after speed walking into my room. "Ugh...." I groaned and wiped my mouth before throwing up again.

"Sakura-chan..." Hinata sighed with a worried tone as she patted my back. After I finished throwing my everything I ate, from last night to this morning, I brushed my teeth.

"Ugh...what's wrong with me?" I asked. "Is this the only time you've thrown up Sakura?" Ino asked. I shook my head.

"It's a couple times now." I looked down and sighed. "I have no idea what's wrong with me. Any oily food or smell that gets near me, makes me want to puke... Not only that, I've slept longer than usual." I shook my head.

They exchanged glances and pulled me to my feet from the bed. "W-Where are we going?!" I yelled as we jumped from roof to roof.

"Lady Tsunade's." They replied. "Huh? Why?" I asked and they sighed.

After reaching the hokage's tower, instead of using the door to enter, we used the windows that were opened.

"Hello girls? What's the rush?" Lady Tsunade chuckled. "Uh....I think Sakura needs a check up on something. She's been throwing up and sleeping longer and longer that usual." Tenten explained.

"We'll go to the hospital." We then teleported into one of the hospital rooms and I laid down.

---An hour later---

"So...uh, Sakura...do you want to hear the good news first or the bad news first?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"The bad news?" I asked unsure.

"We'll you'll have to rest and do a lot less work or stress yourself too much." She explained.

"Huh why?"

"Well....for the good news, do you want everyone in the room to know?" I looked around to find no Shizune.

I nodded and Hinata casted a jutsu on the room. "Congratulations Sakura....you are pregnant!" She smiled brightly.

"W-What...?!... I don't believe it...!" I cried. The child inside me that's growing is Itachi's.....

"S-Sakura?" Temari asked. I looked up at her. "Is...is he child his?" She asked, gesturing was it Itachi's and I nodded. It has only been two months since the incident with the Karin and my break up with Itachi.

"How old is the baby?" I asked. "A week  Sakura....are you going to keep it from them?" I nodded.  "You're gonna have to tell them one way or another...." I nodded.

"And also Sakura, you might have really bad mood swings after a month from now."

"Please don't tell anyone until it's the right time, please lady Tsunade." She nodded and we left the room.

"I can't tell him...not until after the child has grown to the age of three....!" I shrieked. "Clam down Sakura!" Ino yelled.

I took deep breaths. I still hated Itachi from the day he lost trust in me. I can't tell him...I need someone to be the fake father of my child.

"Gaara...." I whispered. "That's it! We're heading to the sand girls." I said with confidence.

"What?! But we went there four times already this month!" Tenten groaned.

"I have an idea but I'll need to asked the kazekage for help." They exchanged worried glances before sighing.

----after arrive at the sand----

It was midday now that we arrived at the sand. We headed straight to the kazekage's tower and knocked knocked on the office door.

"Come in" I deep voice yelled. "Kazekage-sama." We bowed playfully. "How many time did I say that you girls don't need to bow to be unless others are around?" He asked.

"Anyways, what bring you to Suna again?" He asked. "Girls, can you wait outside please?" They nodded and I placed a seal on the room to make sure no one hears our convocation.

"Gaara....I need your help..." My voice almost cracked. "What's wrong? Did something happen to you or the Konoha?" He asked worried and got up to comfort me.

"You remember the incident about when I broke up with Itachi two months ago right?" He nodded. "I found out that I was pregnant with his child today..." I cried and hugged Gaara.

He cooed me before speaking again. "What do you need help with?" He asked. "When is your next holiday?" I asked. "In two days." He answered.

The holiday that he gets is always a three months since he finishes his paper work, a couple of months ahead. "I know this is a crazy favour to asked you, but I need you to be my boyfriend and act as a father of my unborn child until I give birth." I asked.

"Please." I begged.

"I'll help you. But what about Itachi-san?" "I'll tell him after the child is born or turns three." He nodded.

"I can actually start my holiday tomorrow. So I'll see you at Konoha tomorrow morning at 11?" I nodded and kissed his cheeks.

Releasing the jutsu from the room, the girls entered and we stood up. "What's the plan?" They asked I and explained it to them.

"We'll see you tomorrow Gaara-kun!" We waved before heading back to Konoha.

As we reached our apartment, it was eight, so Tenten made a light dinner back gave extra to me because I'm pregos. I smiled happily. I needed to put on an act. A good one too.

"Why are you so happy Sakura-san?" Suigetsu asked and he messed around with the sink again, the Uchiha brothers glaring at each other while holding plates of food. "Well..." I blushed and looked at the girls.

"She's pregnant!" They squealed. The Uchiha brothers dropped their plates and froze. "....WHAT?!?!?!?!" Suigetsu screamed.

"Who's the father?!" Suigestu asked. I giggled. I sneaked a glance to see that in Itachi's eyes he was begging that it was his and not another man's.

"Gaara-kun!" I giggled. He looked at me, horrified. His eyes filled with different emotions. Hurt, love, anger, sorrow, depression, sadness.

"Does he know?" Water boy asked. I nodded. "His coming here tomorrow!" I giggled. "Is that why you've been going to Suna so many times for the past two months?" I nodded.

"Congratulations!" He grinned happily.