(Just to bring in contrast how their hair look different but similar)

"What do you think?" Michael asked hopefully, fully satisfied with his work.

"Sure this...wig won't...umm...come off?" Meera raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to pull it?"

"What? No!" She said and looked at herself in the mirror.

Everything was fine but these short clothes were bothering her a lot. It's not like she never wore them, but all she had was a pencil skirt that too for her office. And this? This was far too revealing for her.

"Aren't these clothes too short? Can we try something else?" She asked timidly.

"Is it Ms. Meera or Ira talking? Because Ms. Ira loves to carry her body like this."

"Umm... I don't know..."

"Ma'am?" He called her again.

"Hmm..Yeah?" She turned and saw her care taker standing near the door.
"Heyy foxxy!" She greeted with a sassy mouth to depict some traits of her sisters and glanced towards Michael who was showing thumps up to encourage her.

"Ma'am, sorry to bother you. But Prince Samar is here."

"Already?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, ma'am he is leaving early."

"Oh.. okay. I'm Coming. Go!" She said, who in return nodded and left.

"It's show time Ms. Ira Kapoor." Michael encouraged Meera with an approved smile.

She smiled weakly and hopping went downstairs, but slipped her way down.
"Oh My!" She cried. It was her first time to walk or rather run like this, thankfully no one was there and she returned in her character.
First, she hurriedly went to the kitchen and picked a bottle of beer in her hand and smelled it.
"How does she even drink this? Disgusting!" So instead of drinking it, she sprinkled some on herself and then stepped outside in the garden area, where she saw Samar waiting.

Samar from afar noticed his future bride approaching him. The most beautiful lady he ever met, the one with whom he had his first kiss. The kiss, is the only thing that revolves around his head now. How amazing she is for him.
But on the other hand, he can't skip the thought of her being his greatest nightmare.
The first lady who managed to insult him, despite of his social status and that too in front of prominent people round the globe.
This woman was his death but it was difficult for him to repel her.

As she approached closer, his heart was accelerating faster and faster.

"What's up?" She stopped right in front of him, stinking with beer and playing with the bottle in her hand.
His heart suddenly dropped in his stomach. There is something off. It doesn't feel like Ira Kapoor is standing in front of him.
Though she have a twin, but it's impossible for either of them to look like the other.