Part 4

Molly's P.O.V

I jumped out of bed as the feeling of pressure in my cheeks and throat was building. I quickly ran to the bathroom just in time to get to the toilet as I threw up, I couldn't stop it, it just kept coming. Tears were running down my face as I was gagging. By this point, Harry was up and was rubbing my back, telling me it would be okay, but I knew it wasn't.

Once Harry went back to sleep, I reached for my phone. This can't be happening I thought. No, I couldn't handle this. My mind raced, the last day was the 18th, then it was supposed to be on the 16th but it was now the 26th... 10 days I thought. 12 days since my life was completely changed. I began to panic as I walked to the living room.

I was hyperventilating by the time Harry heard me. He cupped my face and tried to calm me but all I could do was say, "I'm late"

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm late" She stuttered as her breathing became more controlled. I looked at her with confusion thinking over everything in my head. She didn't have any appointments so what was she talking about? Then it hit me, She's late.

"You're late" I repeated, as she freaked out beneath my grip. I stood up and picked up my phone as she watched me. I called Julie, my head assistant, and told her what she needed to do. Within 30 minutes, she had arrived at my house and left.

As I entered the living room, Molly sat on the floor trembling. I sat down with her and slowly handed the box to her. "I'm here no matter what, I will be here for it all." As I spoke these words, she nodded and later stood up and walked up stairs.

After minutes of waiting she came back down stairs and handed me the object and said there was 3 minutes remaining. We stayed silent throughout it all waiting, when her phone went off we looked at each other. I stood up first and help her to the feet.

As I picked it up, I looked at her one last time and flipped it over. My heart stopped in that moment. I could only pull her close to me and hug her. She didn't know how to take this and asked, "What does it say?" All emotion gone from her. I took my time answering her, just staring in her eyes.

"You're pregnant." I quavered, and she fell to the ground immediately and I caught her in my arms on the way down. Her body shook in my arms as her back heaved up and down violently, her breathing was just choked sobs.

I didn't say anything to her, because there was nothing I could say. I knew that it wasn't going to be alright, that this was just going to be a constant reminder of it all.

I just sat there in silence as her sobs filled the room. I found myself on the verge of tears as well. I pulled her closer into my body so I was sitting on the floor cradling her. Her chest was in the crook of my neck and I could feel her heart beating furiously in her chest.

After her cries subsided I picked her up to set her on the couch. I left the room to return with a melatonin container. I opened the lid and shook one out as I sat next to her. She looked in my direction and I held it out. She grabbed it from me and as our fingertips met I wanted nothing more than to hold her forever. I wanted to take her pain and suffering away. She swallowed the pills silently, and I reached for her again. I pulled her into my lap once more and hugged my arms tightly around her, as if i was to reassure her.

Before I knew it, 25 minutes had passed and I looked at the girl beneath my grasp for the first time. She was asleep, just laying in my arms as if she had forgotten about it all. Her lips were slightly parted, and they would quiver every now and then. Her eyes slightly moving beneath her closed lids. I could help but stare in amazement at her. I carefully placed my hands under her legs and upper back and her body quickly responded to me as she wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck. I slowly climbed the stairs to carry her to bed yet again.