I'm Sorry

(A/N: This chapter contains very harsh actions and my cause depressed thoughts, acts of violence and so on. If you feel any of these feelings please leave the following chapter now.)

Mark moved toward the caged room with two levers and then a voice could be heard over the speakers in the room.

"Hello Mark. We're going to play a game." The voice was deep and inhuman. "We're going to play an interesting version of Russian roulette."

"Who are you and what am I doing here?!" Mark panicked.

"Don't worry it won't hurt you just one of ur friends. Unless you want them both dead if you don't play." As they said that, the curtains opened and Jack and Yami are shown with blindfolds, a gagged, and tied at the ankles and wrists. "When you're ready please play the tape next to you. Enjoy the game."

Jack and Yami are crying standing there in the cages. "Who the fuck thinks this is okay?!" Mark exclaimed.

Mark picked up the tape recorder and put the ear price in and played the tape.

"Hello Mark, this game is a special kind of game of Russian roulette. Where the gun isn't pointed at you, but your two friends, Jackseptieye and Yamimash. Your job is to spin the revolver with one bullet out of the six rounds. You are to aim at the head of your friends. However there is a auto aimed imagine gun on the wall if you don't aim at the head you will die. You also don't have much time I'll give you ten minutes, begin." The voice stopped and the timer started.

"What?!" Tears looking at the gun. "I-I can't they're my friends and I love them." Mark thinks.

The seven minute mark hits and Mark spins the revolvers cartridge slowly puts up the gun at Yami and aims at his head breathing heavily before shooting. "I'm sorry." He shot and nothing came out.

The two screamed behind the gag and Mark let out a sigh of relief. "I have to keep doing this?!" He spins it again and aims at Jack's head and shoots again. . . Nothing. Mark's heart is pounding everytime he aims.

"I don't want to do this!" He yells remembering he doesn't want to die either. "I have to I don't want to die."

He aims at Yami again and shoots. . . Nothing. Mark about let of of the gun, but held it. He told a deep breath and spun the cartridge. He gulped and aimed at Jack.

"If I'm this lucky than one more wouldn't hurt." Mark shook a bit scared. "Please don't be the one." Mark teared.

Mark shot and Jack collapses onto the floor, blood running down his face from his forehead. Mark stood there shocked and cried. He rushed over to Jack looking at him slowly picking him up.

"J-Jack?!" His voice becomes extremely shaky as he held his friend. "Oh my god, JACK!"

Mark took off the blindfold and the gag. Jack's ocean blue eyes were dim and died out as some of his blood runs into his eyes and slowly turns the white and blue colour of his eyes red. Mark just looked at him eyes widening and tears falling onto Jack's face.

"Jack. . . Sean. . . Please. . . I'm sorry. . . I'm so fucking sorry. . . I'm sorry. . . So very fucking sorry. . ." Mark begged and pleaded as the lifeless body of Jack was left in his arms.

Mark after a while started to think and gently set Jack down and walked out to Yami untying him and letting him go.

"What about you, Mark." Yami asked a bit worried.

"I'll be right behind you, I promise." Mark answered as he crossed his fingers behind his back with out Yami knowing.

"Okay, I'll be ahead trying to help the others." Yami told him and rushed off.

Mark then grabbed the revolver and walked over to Jack. He sat down and held Jack on his lap. Mark kisses his lips and laid him down next to him. Mark then also laid down next to him, holding his hand and put the revolver up to his head.

"I love you Sean." Mark's last words were and shot himself in the head.

They were later found by the police and they were to be buried next to one another under their friends requests and family. No one will ever know what truly happened to Mark, only Jack.

-END-

Septiplier Angst One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें