The Last Straw

Jack and Mark were a happy couple and never fought over anything, they always had a compromise to every situation that put a hole in their relationship. However, today wasn't one of those days. It's around midnight and the clubs are packed with alcoholic dancers. Mark decided to party with Bob, Wade and Yami and just party. Since Jack was back in Ireland to see his family over a few days of Christmas week and was going to be back tomorrow with a special something Jack has promised Mark.

"Mark want anything to drink?" Bob asked getting drinks for everyone.

"Just a water or if they have any sodas then a Dr. Pepper, please." Mark responded with a smile.

"So how are you and Jack?" Wade asked wondering how their relationship was going since Mark looked like he was happier since Jack came into his life.

"Pretty good, Jack is coming home tomorrow and he told me he had something special for me when he comes back." Mark laughs with a tint of blush across his cheeks.

"Oh?~ Mark getting the sexy time yeah?" Yami teased Mark nudging him with his elbow.

"Hey, that's enough guys." Mark laughs as Bob comes back with the drinks and they all party.

One of the girls with a sexy bunny outfit that was in a group comes up to all of them and asks them if they would love to dance with them and of course the guys wanting to party they say yes and Yami, Bob, and Wade walk over to the group and dance. However, Mark declines and they shrug him off and after that one of the girls from the group sat next to him and started to talk to him.

"Hey there sexy?" The girl says.

"I'm taken, miss." Mark tries to move away from the girl.

"I'm just kidding would you like more of your drink you're almost out." She smiles. "It's all on me."

Mark stopped and thought before speaking. "Sure, who can turn down a free drink?" Mark laughs and the girl leaves and gets the drink.

As the girl ordered the soda Mark had she dropped a tablet in his drink and coated it with a drug that causes hallucinations in the brain and eyes. She walks back and hands Mark his drink with a fake smile.

"So what's your name?" The girl asked before the night went black for Mark.

It was morning in Mark's room and Mark wakes up feeling like he was hit in the head and hears his front door open with his lover yelling his name saying he was home and Mark felt something move next to him. Mark jumped and looked at his side. It was the girl that he met last night that gave him a free drink.

"What?" Mark jumps and noticed he was naked and so was the girl.

And just as that happened Jack opened the door to the bedroom and noticed the two of them. And they all just stay still before Jack starts to tear and marches out of the house and Mark puts on boxers and pant and runs after Jack. Mark grabs Jack's arm but flings it off.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME MARK!" Jack yelled at Mark with pure anger and sadness with his voice cracking slightly. "Don't talk to me."

"Sean, I can explain-" Mark was cut off.

"No! This is the last time you hurt me Mark! Don't contact me or anything." Jack left the house in tears as he got a cab and left back to the airport to go back home in Ireland to his family.

Mark was left in tears as he tried to go after Jack but to no avail and Mark tried and tired to call Jack back. No answer everytime Jack wasn't even talking to Wade or Bob and even his YouTube channel had stopped. Until he got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" Mark answered.

"Is this Mark?" The voice said.

"Yes, can I help you?" Mark started to become very agitated and have the feeling of worry.

"There was. . . There was a note left for you from my brother after he. . . He moved on." The voice sounded like crying.

"Wait who's brother?" Mark started to get shakey.

"Sean's or Jack's brother. . . Sean died two days ago." He answered.

Mark's heart shattered remembering Daniel as he thought. Mark started to shake and tear from the news.

"W-What did the letter say?" Mark asked shakily and scared.

Jack's brother breathed before reading the letter to Mark. "Dear Mark, I know you said suicide is never the answer, but I couldn't handle it. I couldn't stop thinking about how you hurt me and how much it hurt. But I wanted to tell you, you never left my head and I hate you for it. I'm sorry. From, Sean."

Mark was in tears and repeatedly said I'm sorry like an idiot and couldn't stop. He hung up without a word and cried in his chair.

"It's my fault I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry."

-END-