Please

(A/N: please listen to the song as u read for the full feeling of the scene)

"Jack?!" Mark yelled to his Irish friend. "Come of Jack don't go stay with us!"

The Irish man's heart was slowing down with every single one of his friends watching him. Blood seeped into Mark's clothes as he lifted his friend onto his lap.

"It's funny ain't it. How ya promised to protect me by almost getting ya self killed. But I did ya a favor didn't I?" He laughed and more blood seemed to leak from his slowly dying body. "I'm sorry, Mark. I guess this is it for me." He smiled.

"No, no, no, no, no, no. Jack no your not dying, you're not!" Mark's tears run down his cheeks onto the dying Irishman's face. "You're not!"

"Mark," the colour in Jack's eyes slowly turn dull with a laugh crying. "I can't see you. I can't see you at all anymore."

Mark's eyes widen and the tears of sadness and hurt running onto Jack's cheek. Jack lifts his hand in attempt to find Mark and wipes his tears away. And with a smile he speaks in a low tone.

"Mark. . . I've always loved. . . You. . . I'm. . . Sorry." And with that jack becomes limp and his breathing stops along with his heart.

"Jack?" Mark's eye widen more as the tears arent able to be stopped shaking Jack with a fake smile. "Jack your not dead, wake up. . . Wake up. . . Wake. . . Up. . . JACK!!!!"

Mark's voice yelled in sadness and painful feelings as he held the dead body of his best friend. . . His lover. Mark cries and screams for Jack still in disbelief that Jack is dead. Mark cradles his lifeless body kissing his head begging for him to come back with the prayer of him coming back to him.

"JACK COME BACK! JACK PLEASE! PLEASE COME HOME!" Mark continued to say over and over having the hope Jack would come back to him. "PLEASE! JACK! I NEED YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU! I NEVER WANTED THIS! I DONT CARE HOW YOU GET BACK! PLEASE!"

After hours of crying to the lifeless body he picks Jack's body up and carries him home and lays him in his bed. He moves his hair out of his face and grabbed a wet rag. Mark cleaned his body and wept as he cleaned Jack's blood off of him. Mark looked at the body and tried to smile, but could just cry over the fact Jack would never speak again to wish him a good morning or laugh when they would talk. It was the end. Mark wouldn't see him again.

"I love you. . . Sean."

-END-