Future

Jack stood there in complete silence and disappear as the only one he ever loved was descended into the ground. His family was in tears his mom, step dad and brother along with many others. Jack was the only one that stood out next to Mark, bright coloured hair and slight facial hair. Jack tried to smile for his peace but instead had a straight face and no emotion in his eyes. After everyone had said their last words to him Jack was last. He threw his only rose into the grave before speaking.

"Mark, ya where much more than an inspiration to me and the channel. Ya taught me how to be myself. Ya changed my life in so many ways. Not only that, ya were my best friend even in my darkest days." Jack begins to cry. "Ya never knew how much ya actually meant to me." Jack literally breaks down to where Mark's brother was the only one to comfort him. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay you don't have to finish we can come back later I have more things to say too." Mark's brother reassured him as he teared up slightly too.

Jack gave Mark's brother a nod before they both left since Jack was the last to speak.

Jack and Mark's brother come back after around five hours and stood at Mark's grave. Jack started to cry again almost loosing it.

"It's okay, I'll talk first and I'll leave you two alone." Mark's brother told Jack as he nods.

"Mark, I'm sorry for all the times I was mean to you as a sibling. I never meant any of them. I just wanted you to grow and be happy with every decision you make." Mark's brother slowly cries. "I take back everything I ever told you that hurt you, I'm sorry."

He wiped his tears but was still crying. Jack hugged him crying as well. Jack smiled and wept not sure to continue.

Jack breathes shakily and speaks. "Mark, ever since you came into my life. My view on everything changed. From friendship, jobs and love. I'm saying this because ever since ya let me be your friend I slowly fell in love with ya. I never felt that way toward anyone like ya. . ." Jack stopped before kissing the tombstone. "I love ya, Mark."

~Two Years Later~

"Hey Mark." Jack sat at his grave with chica. "I came here with chica today for a little run." Jack smiled. "How are ya? Are ya happy where ya are?"

Jack chuckled and placed a rose next to another rose.

"Looks like I wasn't the only one here. I found someone, I like her a lot, she's funny, a gamer, and a star wars nerd like me." Jack smiles. "Her name is Signe, she's from Denmark and she's an artist too. We moved in not to long ago. Ryan and Matt just moved into your house to make it feel alive again. Oh yeah, Amanda had her kid too, she turned one a few days ago."

Jack smiled tearing a bit. "Everytime I come here I can still hear ya laugh and call my name." He wipes his tears as chica whines. "I miss ya, we miss ya."

Jack cried more. "I still say it was my fault even though they keep telling me it's not." Jack hicks. "I say that because if I was there it would have been some else who got shot that day. Sure ya saved someone being heroic and shit, but ya got yourself killed!" Jack bawls and chica tries to cheer him up whining a bit.

The wind picked up and a flower flew into Jack's hands. It was his favorite, a daisy, because they are small and pure white reminding him life can have a positive outcome.

Jack gasped and smiled crying a bit. "I know you're listening and. . . I'm glad." He wipe his tears again. See ya tomorrow, Mark. I will never stop loving ya." Jack stands.

Chica licks the tombstone and whines slightly before going with Jack back home. The silence of the grave yard leaves nothing but the wind. However after both Jack and chica leave the grave yard a rose stopped Jack as he picked it up tearing knowing a rose is a symbol of love.

Jack just laughs crying. "Come on chica let's go home."

-END-