Chapter 29

Aaron P.O.V.

We continued to make out on the couch. She tugged at my shirt and pulled me even closer. I slipped my hands up her back and touched the bare skin on her sides. I kissed her neck, then her cheek, then her lips again. She pulled away.

"I'll back out of the show." Aria sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of Jeremy. You don't like it that I'm around him. It would be for the best."

"I trust you." I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled.

"Each time I threatened him and almost beat him up it's because I don't want him to take you away from me."

"Aaron. No one is gonna take me away from you. Or make me not love you any less. I think I realized that when we were broken up."

"I love you. Nothing can change that." I said. Then I leaned in and kissed her.

"I need to get out of this dress." She winked.

"Oh please let me help you." I said laughing. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the bedroom. She turned around and pulled her hair to the side. I unzipped her black cocktail dress and she stepped out of it. I grabbed one of my shirts that was long enough on her to be pajamas. Aria then climbed under the covers. I took off my shirt and laid down next to her. She nuzzled in next to me.

"Aria?" I asked.

"Yeah." She murmured.

"I want you to meet my family."

She turned around to face me.

"Really?"

"Really." I smiled.

"I want you to meet mine too." Aria said.

She turned back around and I played with her hair.

"Night babe."

"Night."

The next day, aria had already left for rehearsal so I decided to call my mom.

"Hey mom." I said into my iPhone.

"Aaron! Honey! So glad you called!"

"Haha um I really want you to meet somebody really special to me soon."

"Oh your girlfriend?! Aria right?"

"Yeah." I smiled at her name.

"Oh honey I would love to meet her! How about next Thursday you guys drive up for dinner? John will be in from Paris that night. I know your father and John will want to meet her too."

"Sounds good! We'll see you then."

A few hours later after I had went ona run and prepared for my next audition, aria came over.

She was dressed in a red cocktail dress with black heels.

"You look amazing." I said staring at her.

"You do too." She said getting closer to me.

I leaned in and placed my hands on her waist. Our lips touched and moved in rythem. She threw her legs around mine and I put my hands there. We moved into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

As she undid my tie and my shirt, I pulled away.

"I guess we won't be going to dinner." I said unzipping her dress.

"Uh.. Nope." She said kissing my neck.