Chapter 11

Aaron POV

I woke up. I was in a different bed, in a different house. Where was I? Then I remembered.. I was at arias. My head pounded. I looked around for aria but she wasn't there. I got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Eddie and Hollis were eating breakfast and Aria was pacing back and forth.

"Babe.. What's wrong?" I asked walking over to her.

"This!" She handed me today's issue of the New York Post. On the cover was us.. The title reading, AARON TVEIT CHEATING ON JEANINE MASON WITH ARIA SASSONE?! oh no.

Then there was a knock at the door. Hollis got up to answer it.

It was Jeanine.

"Aaron! Baby! I missed you!" She said.

"Leave Jeanine." I ordered.

"Well.. Well.. Well.. Isn't it Aria Sassone? The one and only.. In the flesh." She walked right up to Aria.

"I have news for you Hun.. He's mine." Jeanine pointed at me.

Aria scoffed.

"Excuse me?!"

"Yeah that's right.. We're a couple."

Aria stomped out of the room.

"I knew that would scare her away." Jeanine laughed.

"C'mon Aaron.. Baby.. Lets go." She walked up to me and started kissing my neck. I pushed her away.

"Jeanine! For the 50th time.. WE ARE OVER!!!" I yelled at her.

She ran out of the apartment.

"She's not even pretty Aaron." Said Eddie.

"Wow what a bitch." Said Hollis.

I walked out of the room to go talk to Aria.

She was sitting on the bed, looking out the window. Crying. I walked over to her. I put my arms around her, comforting her. She pushed me away. She got up and moved to the other side of the bed. I followed. I started to rub her back gently. She again pushed my hands away.

"Aaron! Stop! Stop trying to make everything okay!! Cause it's not! Go back to Jeanine! I'm just some boyfriend stealer!" She yelled.

"Aria.. Let me explain."

I explained the whole thing to her. Aria then sat in my lap.

"Thank you for being honest. I'm sorry I yelled at you." She said apologizing.

"It's okay babe." I said, kissing her. She pushed me onto the bed. I smiled up at her.

"Stop smirking Tveit.. Just kiss me."