Chapter 4

Aria POV

The next morning, I woke up. I looked at the time, 11:00

I checked my phone. 1 new message. From Aaron.

"Hey are u doing anything tonight?"

I texted back. "Well I have rehersal for a musical but it may run into tonight. Why?"

I got up out of bed and put on some clothes.. Brushed my teeth.. Put on makeup..etc. I got dressed in leggings, a long shirt with a cardigan and toms. I needed something I was comfortable in for rehearsal.

Hollis was passed out on the couch when I walked into the living room and then into the kitchen. I got something to eat then left for the theater.

I checked my phone again. Aaron texted back.

"Oh cool! I have an Audition. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tonight. Like a date.:)"

"Sure:) and what show?"

After about 20 min I got to the theater. Paparazzi followed me in of course.. But I got escorted in by security.

I walked into the theater.

"Aria!!" Jasmine, one of the dancers from a previous show I was in, came up to me.

"Jasmine!" I said as I gave her a hug.

"I heard you got the part of Sophie! Congrats!" She asked.

" Oh thanks!" They were reviving Mamma Mia on broadway.

"That's awesome! Megan's here by the way!" Megan Hilty. One of my all time best friends.

I pulled out my dance shoes and took off my toms. As I was putting on my dance shoes, Megan came up to me. She gave me a hug and we talked for a little bit.

"Alright! Cast and Crew! Lets go! Gather around!" Screamed Ben Afleck.

We all gathered around. Ben began going over the audition process.

"Alright! Welcome to day 1 of auditions for Sky, the male lead,"Asked Ben.

"Aria here is cast as Sophie, so after you sing and read a monologue, we will have you read with Aria, because Sky and Sophie need to have great chemistry in this show,"

Then the theater doors swung open and about 3 people came in.

Ben turned around to face them.

"Hi.. Are you guys auditioning?"

"Yeah! Sorry were late.. The subways are having problems this morning." It was Aaron. I blushed when I realized it was him. He was wearing jeans, a t shirt and a fendora hat. He looked hot. His eyes sparkled and his slightly tan skin glowed in the light. At that moment, I found myself just staring at him. Aaron looked right at me. Oh god. My face flushed. I didn't want him here! What if he gets the part of Sky?! I'm possibly getting the role of Sophie.. And they're together in the musical. I started having a little panic attack. We can't be together now.. I want to keep things professional.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Megan who was standing right next to me.

"Oh, yeah everything's fine!" I said trying to sound reassuringly. But on the inside.. I was freaking out.