Chapter 9

Hollis POV

I shook Eddies hand. He was the one from the taxi. He was gorgeous up close. He had so many freckles, you could do a dot to dot. His eyes were like a drop in the ocean. I sat backdown in my seat.

Eddie and I hit it off right away, and we sort of left Adam out of the conversation a little bit. But I know he's trying to set us up, but it's working!

"So Hollis, you're a model right?" Asked Eddie.

"Yeah I am.. I'm actually going to be modeling for Burberry soon!"

"Seriously? Me too!! For the spring collection?"

"Yeah! Haha what coincidence!"

The waitress then came with our food. When we were eating, Eddie kept staring at me. Whenever he did, I'd blush.

"I have to go, there's a problem with the band.. I'm sorry guys." Said Adam. He then walked out the door leaving Eddie and I alone.

"So are you single?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, actually I am. I just broke up with my boyfriend who cheated on me, and Adam and my best friend Aria have been helping me get over it. How about you?"

"Um.. I am. My girlfriend left me a few months ago. It's been kind of hard.. But I'm ready to move on." Right as he said that, he grabbed my hand. I got a million butterflies when he did.

"Hollis. You're the girl from the taxi yesterday. Right?"

"Yeah i am!"

"Ever since we both took the taxi, I've been thinking about the mysterious girl. And I found her. From the moment I saw you I thought, wow.. That's the girl for me. I know this is coming off strong. I'm sorry.." He turned away. I was suprised. A guy like him.. Liking a girl like me?! Every single time he did something.. I'd get major butterflies. And blush. I was falling hard.

"Eddie.. Don't be sorry.. I feel the exact same way.."

He looked shocked.

"Really?" He said, staring deep into my eyes and he was biting his lip.

"Yeah,"

We leaned in towards each other. Eddie grabbed my face and kissed me. Passionately. I kissed him back. There were sparks. Not just sparks.. FIREWORKS.

He pulled away.

"Wow.. I know what Marius feels like. With Cosette. " he giggled.

I smiled and laughed.

"Really?!"

"Yes." He kissed me again.

"Hollis.. Would you like to go out.. Without Adam? Haha"

"You can count this as our first date." I winked.

"Okay," he smiled.