Chapter 10

Aria POV

"Aaron, you can tell me anything." I said as he ate his food.

"I'll tell you in another time and place." He said sliently.

"Alright." I kept eating my food. It was silent. There weren't many people in the restraunt. The lights were dim and soft music played in the back. I took a sip of my drink.

"Aria.. I want you to know that.. I really like you. There's just a lot going on right now.. I hope you understand."

"Of course.."

We finished dinner and paid for our meal.

"I would say wanna go to my place, but.." He said as we held hands and walked out the door.

"Whoa there Tveit.." I said laughing.

"I don't mean it like that! I don't sleep with girls on the second date! I meant lets just go hang out at your place." He laughed.

We started walking to the subway station to go to my apartment.

"Aria!! Over here!" Ugh. Paparazzi.

"Look like the little whores with a new guy!" Said one of them.

"Hey don't talk to her like that!" Aaron said with anger.

"I can talk to her like however I want! Over here little slut!"

"Shut up! Don't talk to my girlfriend that way!!!" Aaron ran over to the paparazzi and threw a punch. In a few seconds.. They were beating him up. I started to cry.

"HEY!!! Get off him!!" I said threw tears. I pulled the paparazzi off of him.

"Aaron.."

He moaned.

"Aria,"

"Shh. Babe it's okay." There was blood everywhere. He had a bloody nose and cuts all over his face. He kept moaning in pain. I finally called the cops. They arrived and I told them everything I saw. They gave us a ride home to my apartment and helped me get Aaron inside.

"Babe.. It's okay." I said to Aaron as they put him down on my bed. Hollis and Eddie ran into the room. They're dating now. Eddie and Aaron were also friends.

Hollis went and got me a clean rag for Aaron's nose. Eddie went and got extra pillows and water. I sat there with Aaron.

"My head hurts.." He whispered.

"I'm so sorry," I said starting to cry again.

He started to sit up.

"Aaron, lay back down."

"No." He wiped my tears away.

Hollis and Eddie brought us the stuff. Eddie also brought Aaron some of his clothes to change into.

He winced as I cleaned his cuts.

He laid back down and I started to walk away.

"Aria.."

"Yeah?" I turned around.

"Come here.." He motioned for me to lay down with him. I climbed under the covers and snuggled up against him.

"Thank you, for what you did." I said.

"Your welcome." He smiled.

"I'm so sorry you got hurt."

"I'm okay."

We kissed and then he dosed off into a deep sleep. I kissed his head, then fell asleep.