Chapter 28

Hollis POV

There I was eating my favorite food. Cornbeef. Sitting peacefully,flipping through reruns of 90s sitcoms when Aria burst through the door.

"Whoa there." I said.

"Get dressed. We are going to a Broadway show tonight! Oh and look good there's cute boys.." She laughed.

"What about Aaron?" I asked.

"We broke up. We decided to take a break."

"Same with Chace and I." I said.

"Yay! We're both single and ready to mingle." She giggled running into her room.

After curling my hair and putting on my orange cocktail dress with my black heels.. We were ready to go.

We arrived at the theatre and went to the box office. Aria got the tickets and then was approached by a security guard.

"Miss Sassone.. You presence is asked for backstage." He said.

"Oh! Okay." We followed him back and went inside.

A bunch of guys dressed as newsboys ran around, some of them stretching and dancing. One of them was doing back handsprings.

"Aria!" A guy with black hair ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey Ben! Oh this is my best friend, Hollis."

"Hi Hollis. I'm Ben." He said shaking my hand.

"Hollis." I smiled.

"Oh let me introduce you to all the guys!" He turned around and yelled Into a room.

Then they came out one by one.. We quickly learned their names.. Andrew, Evan, Mitch, Tommy, Ryan, Alex, and Corey. Oh and we met a girl named Kara. She had the main female role.

"Hi I'm Corey Cott." He shook my hand. He had the most beautiful eyes.

"Hollis." I stumbled across my name. He just stood there, holding my hand and studying my face.

"Five minutes til show time!" The loud speaker bellowed.

"We'll we've got to go get in our places.. Nice meeting you!" He said letting go of my hand and winking at me. My face flushed.

When they left, I mouthed to Aria.

"He's hot!"

"I know!" She mouthed back. We went and took our seats and the show began. They moved across the stage with ease. When the intermission came, the security guard came back and also said we were asked for backstage. When we got there, aria went right in to Ben and Andrews dressing room. I just stood awkwardly outside, but then Corey came up to me.

"Enjoying the show so far?" He asked leaning up against a door frame.

"Yes, very much! You're very talented." I said.

"Thank you." We ended up taking about ourselves and getting to know each other. Then act two came and he had to leave. Before he left, he asked me.

" how about we go out for a treat after the show?" He asked.

"I would like that." I said. I then found Aria and we went to take our seats. After the song King of New York, the doors at the back of the house opened and there he was, Corey.. As Jack Kelly. He danced and sang past us, then stopping to look at us, winking at me. I Blushed.

After the show, we waited for them backstage and then all of us went to go get something to eat.

We went to this restraunt near the theatre and all the boys ordered the same thing. A Santa Fe salad with a diet coke. And they all sang "Santa Fe" when they ordered. It was a newsies thing. We took our food to go and then went to Tommy's to eat there. We went up on the rooftop of his apartment and had a little pinic. When we were all done eating, some of the boys left, except for Ben, Ryan, Mitch and Corey. Ryan and Mitch were joking around about something and Ben and Aria walked to the very edge of the rooftop and were talking .

Corey leaned over and pointed the stars out to me.

"That ones the North Star." He pointed out.

"I thought you couldn't see very many stars in the city? There's so many bright lights." I said.

"You can always see that one." He said getting closer. My face got hot.

He leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me. I kissed him back and we pulled away. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I yawned and then put my head on his shoulder.

Aria POV

Ben and I were lounged out on the left end of the rooftop. Talking about Broadway, movies, what music we liked, that sort of thing.

"So are you seeing anyone? At the moment?" He asked.

"I just ended things with Aaron." When I said that I suddenly missed him.

"Oh that's right. When do you think you'll date again?"

"It depends. I guess I'll just have to find the right guy."

"Oh." He sighed.

"Yeh."

"Do You maybe wanna go out sometime?" He asked.

My thoughts suddenly went from Ben to Aaron. I missed him. I wanted to be in his arms and feel his warm embrace. I wanted to laugh with Him and climb into bed underneath the covers with him.

"Ben. That's a great question. But I think I need to just relax and sort things out right now. I'm sorry. But when I next need a date, ill call you." I said with a smile.

"Okay." He sighed.

"Sorry." I said.

There was an awkward silence.

"Ben. I think I need to go talk to some people about somethings. Thank you so much for being such a gentleman to me today." I kissed his cheek and left the building.

I hopped on the subway and took the train to where Aaron's apartment was. I quickly got off the subway and ran down the street to his place. I had a key,so I got on the elevator just fine. I went to his apartment and knocked on the door.

He answered.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Okay..."

"Aaron. I was stupid. I miss you like crazy and I need you. We've only been apart for 10 hours and I already miss you. I'm in love with you and I can't stand it when we fight and then we give each other the cold shoulder. I miss kissing you and I.." He cut me off my pulling me in by my waist. He kissed me with passion. I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands squeezed my butt.

" easy tiger." I said pulling away.

He laughed getting the reference to graceland.

We continued kissing and he moved me into his apartment. I threw my legs over his hips and he Carried me unto the couch. His hands slipped up my back and I kissed his jawline. He pulled away.

"I love you more than anything."

"I love you too." I said then kissed him again.