Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Chace POV

I got dressed to go on a double date with Hollis, Aria and Aaron. I wore khaki shorts with a polo and converse. We were just going out for frozen yogurt then a walk in the park. Keeping it simple for Hollis and I's first date. I know I'm going with Aria and Aaron also, but technically it is. Ill find myself just thinking about her at random times. I don't know why, I just do. I know I only met her once, and we just shook hands but I really want to get to know her.

I left my apartment and headed to Aria and Hollis' place. When I got there, Hollis opened the door.

"Hi! Come on in!" She said opening the door.

"Hey!" I said walking in.

I looked at her. She was wearing shorts, a flowery shirt with a jacket and sandals. Her hair was curly and she had little makeup on, so I could see her natural beauty.

"You look beautiful." I said. She blushed and checked me out.

"You don't look bad yourself." She winked at me. I felt my face get hot. We talked for a while, completely forgetting that there were two other people in our party.

"Where are they?!" Hollis got up and knocked on Arias door.

"Yo! Lovebirds! Hurry up! We're waiting!" She shouted.

"Okay!" I heard Aaron yell from inside.

A few minutes later, Aaron came out.

"Chace!" He said coming over to give me a bro hug. I got up and gave him one.

"Good to see ya man!" I said.

Then a girl with brown hair came out of the room. She must be Aria.

"Oh chace! This is my girlfriend, Aria." Aaron said introducing me to her.

"Hi, Im aria! You must be the infamous Chace." She said shaking my hand.

"Yup. Something like that."

"I've heard alot about you from both Aaron and Hollis." I blushed when she said Hollis.

"Well. Should we go?" Said Hollis getting up from the couch. We all walked out the door. Aaron grabbed Arias hand as we went on the elevator.

Aaron POV

We all sat down in Central Park with our frozen yogurts. Aria got red velvet with Cookies and Cream mixed. Hollis got coffee flavored. Chace got orange sherbert with m and ms on top and I got vanilla with Reese's peanut butter cups.

"How can you eat that?" I asked Aria as I took a spoonful of my yogurt.

"What do you mean? Red velvet and Cookies and Cream mixed is the best!" She protested.

"It sounds disgusting."

"Try it." She said forcing it in my mouth.

I pushed away her spoon.

"No way!"

"You're probably gonna end up kissing me and tasting it anyway." She smirked.

"True."

I dunked my spoon into her yogurt and tasted it.

"Mmmm. You're right. It's yummy!" I said laughing.

"Told you." She said touching my hair.

Then as we were all eating. Jeremy Jordan walked up.

"Hi guys!" He said.

"Jeremy! Hey!" Aria got up and gave him a quick hug. A pang of jealousy rang through my body.

"Hey man!" He said to me. Giving me another bro hug.

"Hey." I said coldly. Still shaken up about the hug she gave him. He introduced himself to Chace and also gave Hollis a hug.

"I thought I'd just say hi, but I gotta go. Aria, you look amazing tonight." He said checking her out. I clenched my fists. Anger steamed through me.

"Aaron." She said as he walked away.

"What?" I said not looking her in the eye.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh I don't know.. Jeremy just hit on you and he said he wouldn't! He promised me! You even gave him a hug! The way your eyes lite up around him shows me that you don't love me." I snapped.

"Aaron! You know that I love you! I'm sitting here on a date with you right now! If I didn't love you, then I wouldn't be here." She said her voice raising.

Hollis and Chace sat there awkwardly.

"We'll talk about this later." She said quietly.

*a few hours later*

"I can't believe you!" She yelled.

"You kissed Jaqui the night we slept together! I wonder how many other girls you've been with since dating me! And you accuse me of cheating?"

"You knew that when we slept together. She kissed me before I even knew we would have sex. I haven't been wit anyone while we've been together. I wouldn't do that to you! Cut me some slack here. I can't be jealous that my girlfriends being hit on by another guy?!" I said.

"He's a nice guy! He wouldn't take me from you! I love you aaron! No one can change that!" She slammed the door as she went in to the bedroom. I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. After a while, I went back into the bedroom to go to bed. Aria was sitting on the bed, and her eyes were puffy like she had been crying. I walked over to her and sat by her. We didn't say anything for a moment. I broke the silence.

"Aria. I love you. I'm sorry I got mad at you for something you didn't do. I would never in a million years cheat on a girl and I would never cheat on you." I held her by her waist.

"I'm sorry. I understand that you get jealous easy. I know you haven't been with anyone else. I overreacted. I'm sorry. I love you." I lifted her chin and kissed her passionility.

She laid down on the bed.

"I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed now." She said climbing under the covers. I quickly changed and climbed in next to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. I wispered in her ear.

"I love you. More than you know. I'm still really sorry. I feel guilty. Please don't be mad at me."

"Oh Aaron. Don't feel guilty. Just promise me this, lets vow to never make those kinds of mistakes.. The cheating ones." She turned over and a tear ran down her face.

"Oh baby.. Don't cry." I wiped away her tears and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you Aaron. Goodnight." She said giving me a goodnight kiss.

"Good night aria." I said pulling her closer to me.