Chapter 12

Aria POV

*two months later*

I grabbed Jeremy's hand for the final curtain call. Jeremy had gotten the part of Skye. Tonight was opening night. As the curtains rose, the audience was on their feet, clapping an d cheering for us.

I saw Aaron in the crowd with Eddie,Hollis, George, Sam, Amanda, Hugh (not jackman.. Skinner.. He plays Joly in Les Miserables), Fra, And Allistair standing up clapping.

The curtains fell down and everyone in the cast came together in a giant show circle.

"Hey everyone! Party at my house tonight at midnight!" I said over everyone.

As I made my way back to my dressing room.. Two hands grabbed my waist. It was Aaron. He picked me up an spun me around.

"You did great Aria!" He said kissing me.

"Thank you!"

"Ahh! You did so good!" Hollis came and gave me a hug.

"Aaron got all jealous when you kissed Jeremy. But otherwise you did good!" Said Eddie as he gave me a hug.

"Aaron you did?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. I wasn't too happy." He said with a smirk on his face.

I hugged everyone who came and told them I was also having a party.

I then went to my dressing room and Aaron followed me in.

"You did so good, I'm proud of you." Aaron said pushing back some of my hair and stroking my face.

"Stop making me blush.."

I started to quickly change into my clothes I arrived in before the show.

"Girl I just wanna see you strip right now.. See see you strip right now." Aaron sang as I changed.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What?! I'm serious!" He smirked.

We left my dressing room and headed out to my apartment.

Hollis POV

The nine of us were chilling in Arias living room, eating and drinking. It wasnt midnight yet, so the cast wasnt here yet. I went and sat down next to Eddie and grabbed a cookie.

"Hey Hollis.. Can I use your curling iron?" Asked Amanda.

"Sure!"

"I wanna look good tonight.. When Jeremy comes." Said Amanda.

"Jeremy?! Oh my god you like him!"

"Yeah.." She blushed.

"Aria?! Did you hear that? Amanda likes Jeremy!"

"What?!" Aria said while grabbing something from the fridge.

"Is he a good kisser aria?" Asked Amanda.

"He's decent. Not as good as some people I know." Aria said while going over to kiss Aaron.

"Uhum. I stand corrected." I said kissing Eddie.

"Girl.. Please.. We all know Fra is." Said Alistair fake kissing Fra.

Hugh shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"What's wrong Hugh?" Asked Sam.

"Sam.. I need to tell you something. I wanna say this in front of our best friends. Ever since we worked together in les miserables, I've had the biggest crush on you. I really like you." Hugh walked over to Sam and kissed her. Everybody's jaws dropped.

"I'll just kiss the wall now." Said George.

"I'm sorry Sam.. That was..ugh." Hugh said walking away from her.

"Hugh.. I'd go out with you.. But I'm dating nick Jonas. I'm sorry." She said rushing after him.

Eddie POV

By 12:30, the party was going strong.

I was chatting with Aaron, Hugh, Fra, and Allistair when Jeremy walked up.

"Hi guys, I'm Jeremy."

He shook all of our hands and we introduced ourselves.

"Aaron, I just want you to know that even no I'm kissing your girlfriend every night, I won't try to steal her away from you. You guys have a great relationship." He said to Aaron.

"I trust you, Jeremy. You're really talented and serious actor, you won't hurt her I know." Aaron said giving Jeremy a bro hug.

"Hey everyone lets play SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!" Said Kyle, one of the dancers.

Everyone gathered around arias living room in a circle with a bottle in the middle. I made her I sat next to Hollis.

Fra was the first one to spin, and he ended up kissing Jasmine, one of the dancers and arias friend.

Then it was Jeanine's turn. Yes, the one who was crazy. She auditioned for a dancing part, cause she's a dancer. Aria hates it, but there's nothing she can do about it.

The bottle landed on me. Oh geez.

Hollis POV

We were happily playing spin the bottle. Then Jeanine spins and it lands on my boyfriend.. Great.

"Come here.. Edward." Said a drunk Jeanine.

"Uh.. No." Said Eddie.. Putting his arms around me.

"Fine.. Ill just kiss.. Aaron." I watched as Arias face dropped.

"Excuse me.. But we all know what happened last time you kissed my boyfriend." Said Aria.

"Shut up bitch.. I do what I want."

"Did you just call me a bitch?!" Said aria standing up.

"Aria.." I said, standing up.

"Yes I did. You are one Sassone. You walk around acting like you own the place, when really you just are a loser who thinks she can steal my boyfriend away from me."

"Oh so this is what it's about?! Jeanine for the last time.. He hates you."

Then before we knew it, Jeanine threw a punch at Aria.

"Hey!! Get off my friend!" I screamed.. Breaking them apart. Aaron rushed over to aria, making sure she was okay.

Jeanine pinned me to the ground and started pulling my hair.

Amanda and Sam got up and pulled her off of me. Aria then got up and punched Jeanine back. While Eddie rushed to my side.. Jeanine took a empty beer bottle and smashed it on Arias head.

"Aria!" Aaron rushed over to Aria, who was unconscious.