"How long have you been awake?" Zayn asked me in a groggy voice without opening his eyes to look at me. I stopped by fingers movements that were tracing down the tattoos from the top of the shoulder to the tips of this fingers and curled into my husband. I felt him kiss the top of my head and his lips spread into a soft smile. I smile to just because I knew that this man truly truly loved me I've always known he loved me.

"Not too long. Just wanted some time with you." I said to him quietly. He mumbled something into the top of my head that made me laugh lightly because I didn't understand it and I don't think he understood it either.

"Want to make use of this time?" He asked me after we both went into a nice silence. I propped myself up on his strong chest and saw his sleepy brown eyes looking at me full of love. I nodded to him which got Zayn moving in less than a second. He pulled the blankets up over us until they were covering our heads and flipped me so I was under him. I laughed as quietly as I could and let Zayn slip up the shirt I was wearing that was his. Kisses were pressed on my chest until he got up to my lips and begin to actually take his time in kissing me. I tangled my hand in the back of his hair while the other hand started getting to work with helping him get this done quickly. We both learned pretty quickly how to have sex fast once we became parents. We know how to still make it interesting after this many years of being together. The thing that helps us most is that were both so attracted to each other that all it takes is a glance and we're ready to do it.

"Condom. Get the condom." I said breathlessly as he started to take off my underwear. I slipped his off for him as he crawled out of the covers to get what we needed. He got back under the blankets with a few laughs coming from him.

"We're like horny teenagers." He stated as he slipped on the condom. I nodded and pulled him down to kiss me. He begin to try and start prepping me, but that's when life had to start and our love affair came to a halt.

"Daddy, I can't find my school shoes!" Ethan yelled from somewhere in the house. Zayn's hands and lips came to a stop as soon as our son spoke. I pushed back the covers so our heads were now in the bright daylight.

"Can I take a raincheck for later tonight or sometime this month?" I asked him. He huffed and rolled on his back like a pouting child. He took off the condom and threw it at me so I pinched his nipple and got out of bed to get some clothes on.

"I'll just wank to the thought of how it was to make love to you. It's been three months now. I'm dying." Zayn pointed out to me. I laughed and pulled my sweats up then put on a long sleeved shirt that Zayn had placed in the laundry hamper even through I knew he didn't actually wear it. He probably tried it on, didn't like it, and put it there because he's an ape.

"Well, I'll make sure to put on your headstone that you died from blue balls. Now I'm going to help your second son find his shoes. Once you're done dying or whatever, get your first born, who is exactly like touch when it comes to sleep, out of bed. By the sounds of how many children we have, you've had enough sex to live. Although, I almost gave in because you're kind of sexy and I kind of love you." I said and gave him a cheeky wink. He groaned and covered his hard member with one hand and threw a pillow over his face with his other hand. I laughed again before walking out of the room, making sure that the door closed properly behind me.

"Daddy!" Ethan shouted from his room. I walked in there and literally stumbled over both his school shoes. A small yelp left my mouth, catching my son's attention from where he was looking in his closet for his shoes. I looked at him with my best face that would ask him if he really just did what he did. His tan skin tinted pink before he got up to get the shoes and hug me.

"Morning, baby. Do you want an omelet this morning?" I asked him. He nodded and kissed the inside of my hand before running off to finish getting dressed. I watched him for a minute and could only imagine that's exactly how Zayn was when he was little. Except, he didn't have good parents or even shoes. With that heartbreaking thought, I went downstairs to start breakfast from all my boys.