The Second Army

I opened my eyes. Azog was screaming in pain and Fili was screaming in shock. Azog had Aleron's arrow stuck in his remaining arm, his black blood gushing from the wound. Kili ran out and caught his brother, both of them falling in a heap on the ground. Azog yelled something at us in his foul language before disappearing back into the tower. Aleron stood up and put her bow back in its holster.
"Fili! Kili!" Yelled Thorin, looking worriedly at his nephews.
"We're okay uncle!" Yelled Kili, helping his brother to his feet. Both Aleron and I gave a sigh of relief. I hugged her, chuckling happily.
"Good shot sis," I said to her. Aleron smiled.
"It wasn't too bad was it?" She laughed. Thorin looked up at us.
"Aleron! Eleana! Get back down here as quickly as possible, we need to get out of here!" He yelled. Aleron and I nodded and began to make our way back down to them.
~{<>}~
"I told you it was a bad idea," I said as soon as we reached the others. I noted that Bilbo was with them as we walked over.
"Well you can gloat all you like later," sighed Thorin "Right now we need to get out of here." Fili and Kili limped over, Kili holding his older brother on his feet. They stumbled up the steps clumsily and staggered over to us. Fili looked hurt. Kili sat Fili down on the ground and Aleron quickly began assessing him.
"A few broken ribs and mild shock from the fall. He also has a minor head injury and several bruises," she said, speaking her thoughts aloud. Fili winced in pain as he tried to get up.
"He needs medical attention," I said.
"I'm fine," Fili growled unconvincingly through gritted teeth.
"Get back to Oin," ordered Thorin "As fast as you can."
"But uncle..." Began Fili. Thorin raised a hand to stop him.
"No Fili, you need to get back," said Thorin. He then turned to Kili.
"Make sure he gets back," he said to his youngest nephew "Stay safe."
~{<>}~
We began to help Fili to his feet, Aleron, Kili and I struggling with the older dwarf prince. He was grimacing in pain, trying his best to hide it from us. Suddenly, an inhuman shriek filled the air and we all span about to look at where it had come from. Great black winged creatures began to fill the air, pouring over the crest of the hill. We all dropped to the floor, Fili crying out in pain as his injured ribs hit the stone. I could see Kili holding his brothers arm for comfort, whispering something to Fili. He gave Kili a weak smile, one arm holding his ribs. I smiled slightly as I felt a hand on my back, holding me gently against the ground. I looked to see Thorin, a faint smile flickering across his face. The creatures passed and we began to pull ourselves to our feet. Fili sat on the floor, clutching his side and groaning. Thorin offered his arm and pulled me to my feet.
"What were those things?" Asked Bilbo.
"I'm not sure," said Aleron "But whatever they were, they weren't good."
"Exactly what I was thinking," said Kili. Everything went quiet for a moment. Something was wrong. My ears pricked up. I sniffed at the air.
"Ready your weapons," I said, my voice a hasty whisper. Thorin looked to me.
"What is it?" He asked, his blue eyes scanning our surroundings. Before I could say another word, figures began to appear out of the ice mist. And orcish order tore through the silent atmosphere and the dwarves sprang into action. Aleron, Bilbo and Kili formed a defensive barrier in front of Fili, their weapons at the ready. Myself, Dwalin and Thorin stood in front of them, watching as the orcs drew closer. Bolg's army had come, we were surrounded...