Epilogue

Everyone has been informed that Dazai was back again with his usual jokes and alive. The doctor luckily lets him out of the hospital early just as before the December twenty-fifth. They had decided to celebrate the magical season of the year at Dazai's house because why not? All of them are all wrapped up in the Christmas spirit. Dazai and Chuuya decorated the whole house to their liking. 

They put the tall Christmas tree in the living room. Atsushi took charge of the food. They aren't that so many. Dazai invited a few of his friends to come over to celebrate Christmas. even his childhood friend, Kunikida Doppo is going to visit him this time. well, he hasn't got the chance to go and visit him while he was in a coma because he was rather busy. Other than that, he was very delighted to see Dazai well again.

Tonight, the men are going out to shop something for Atsushi and the others who are going to celebrate Christmas with them and giving their thanks because they were always there for them no matter what happened. Dazai was thinking of taking Chuuya for a date but, he might just save it for later since they will be busy preparing some cookies and desserts for the visitors.

Chuuya wouldn't mind him spending a night at Dazai's house, it's not like something bad will happen. they also heard that Atsushi now had a girlfriend named "Lucy Maud Montgomery". They are excited for her as well. Lucy, however, doesn't attend the same school as Atsushi's. He happens to see her being bullied by a bunch of teenagers. Atsushi somehow got them out of the way and helped her. Oh, how brave he is.

"Oi Dazai! I told you to put the chocolate chips first before putting them into the oven!" Chuuya yelled from the living room who was cleaning the frames pinned in the wall.

"But I already put the cookies inside the oven, Chuuya!" he wined stomping his feet loudly, "Can we just make another batch?"

"Oh why you little—"

Dazai quickly ran to him and kissed his lips. "Watch your language, I was just joking around~" he put his hands on Chuuya's waist whispering something in his ears.

"Y-Yeah w-whatever," Chuuya said, his face is red as ever. "J-Just go back and do what I told you to do!"

"Yes, sir!" Dazai walked to the kitchen and watched the cookies turned brown. "It looks so amazing Chuuya! I want to eat them now!"

"We'll have some later, but we are not taking too much since the rest are for Atsushi and Lucy ."

---

A sound of the violin playing a Christmas song came running around the house. Kunikida skillfully swing the bow back and forth to make a beautiful melody. The rest of the visitors clapped their hands in amazement and delight as Kunikida bowed and placed the violin beside a table near him.

Dazai grinned from ear to ear. "You would make a good musician, Kunikida-kun! I wonder if you could teach me too!"

"Like hell, you think I am going to let myself teach you!" Kunikida retorted, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "You don't know how worried I was when I heard you were in a coma for three months!"

"Yet you didn't have time to visit me" Dazai frowned dramatically, pretending to cry.

"Oh shut it, I did buy you a present you jerk," he said, pulling out a medium-size gift wrapped in red Christmas wrapper.

"Ooh, that's so sweet of you Kunikida-kun!" Dazai took the present and began unwrapping it. To his surprise, Kunikida got him a Polaroid camera. Dazai's eyes flashed in delight.

"This is so cool Kunikida-kun! Oh thank you so much!" he said swinging his arm.

"Yeah yeah, no problem." Kunikida replied, scratching the back of his neck. "It's not really a problem at all, I wasn't able to visit you so...yeah"

The rest of the gang quickly went to the Christmas tree and began unwrapping the presents that were given by their friends. Chuuya got a new lace hat from Atsushi. Dazai received a silly book about friendship from Atsushi. So that he would have a hint of getting new friends and stuff. Atsushi received a tiger stuff toy from the silly Dazai. Chuuya got him a white pillow with paws printed on it. Chuuya and Dazai couldn't resist that he resembles a small fluffy tiger cub helping the poor little lion, which is Lucy. Atsushi gave a matching bracelet for her while she got him a lovely perfume.

Everyone was happy and laughing at the same time. this is the Christmas was so perfect as Chuuya thought. Dazai's back, he had few friends now than before and he even got the chance to love someone who loves him back. It wasn't that bad. Dazai got him a handmade vase with roses on it. Chuuya flashed a smile on his face as he pecks a kiss on his cheek.

He now realized that not that only the flowers gave him happiness, but also the one who loved him all along. he was his everything, his life, his sunshine, everything. and there's nothing is going to stop them from loving each other.

THE END