Dark!Leo

This is not necessarily what will happen. It's like a headcanon of sort. Please don't misunderstand. Oh and also, enjoy the feels trip ahead =))

- Calypso dies once she gets off the island. Her curse hasn't been lifted.

- Leo now loathes the gods more than he ever has before.

- When he comes back to Camp Half-Blood, he's so different.

- Instead of sadness, his friends see hatred and revenge in his eyes.

- He hardly cracks jokes anymore, and is always alone.

- The next big enemy comes up and Leo joins them in bitterness.

- Frank is the first to find out. He can't stand seeing Leo so broken. He misses the annoying boy that used to make fun of him. He tries to talk some sense into him.

- Leo is not going to let anyone get in the way of his success.

- Frank's stick mysteriously burns up.

- Leo is missing when they find Frank.

- Hazel becomes depressed. She refused to believe that Leo did this. She wishes she talked Leo out of the plan, or that they never found the physician's cure. Now it would be better off if Leo had died in the explosion.

- Leo becomes super powerful in the enemy army. He gets an actual weapon and learns how to control his power.

- He attacked Camp Half-Blood, the place where he never found home in. He attacks the people who left him alone in Bunker 9 working on the Argo 2.

- He duels Piper and Jason, but now they are no match for him. Leo isn't affected by Piper's charmspeak. He doesn't want to listen to her ever again. And fire is really deadly.

- Leo wins the 2 vs 1 match, and leaves Piper and Jason, unconscious from the smoke and from pain from the burns, to die in the hands of monsters.

- Percy is the one who finally defeats Leo. His sword skills are much better, and water always beat fires.

- Percy has Leo at sword point, but he can't get himself to kill him. He understands Leo. He understands why he would hate the gods. He too was bitter when he found out about Calypso, especially after everything they did for the gods. He even understands why Leo would hate his friends. But he thinks about all the innocent people that Leo has murdered. He thinks about Frank. He knows what he has to do. He takes a deep breath and raises Riptide.

- Leo takes his last breath and croaks, "I just wanted to be loved."

Source: @le0valdezisonfire