Harry blushed and hid his smile in the crook of his elbow. "Am not . . ."

He inhaled deeply and rolled onto his stomach to copy Harry. "You are. You're just this beautiful human with beautiful hair and eyes and . . ." Louis poked Harry's nose. "So kind to all and willing to risk your life to try and help the devil himself." Harry looked away, but looked back when Louis continued. "You're the most wonderful man and I'm beyond honored that you're letting me love you."

Harry scooted closer after a moment of silence and gently pressed his lips to Louis'. He could taste the alcohol Harry had been drinking, but his lips were smooth and kept the kiss so slow and meaningful.

Louis still couldn't believe that every time they kissed, it always felt like the first time. Maybe they wouldn't kiss this passionately all the time, but when it happened, that feeling always came back. The one where it made the his stomach tickle and his heart beat so heavily—and the tingles—they seemed to never leave.

"What was that for?" Louis asked when they pulled apart.

Harry shrugged shyly. "You always make me feel so special and I couldn't find the words to respond, so I just—kissed you."

A forced bang loudly sounded throughout the room that made them both jump and sit up.

"Hush up, will ya? Tryna get some sleep! Some of us work!" Niall shouted through the wall.

"And go to college!" Liam added.

Louis raised his fist to the wall to return the loud bangs. "Well I'm trying to have a conversation!"

"You were both making out!"

"How did you—"

"Bloody thin walls," Liam quietly said. Louis assumed he was talking to Niall. "I'm Louis, I'm so whipped that whipped cream isn't as whipped as I am."

Louis gasped. "I can hear you!"

Harry snorted.

"Oh," Liam continued to whisper.

"Reckon he can still hear us?" Niall asked.

"Dunno."

"... I can." Louis looked at Harry and shook his head.

"Stop eavesdropping!" Liam shouted.

"You started it!"

"Go to bed so I can do the dirty with my boyfriend!" Harry suddenly piped up.

Louis' eyes went wide and he turned his head so quickly that he got a neck ache. But once he got a good stare in, he could tell that Harry was only kidding around to get Liam riled up. So he went with it.

"Ohh, Harry," he sensually began. "Feels so good."

"Oh my God," Niall quietly said.

Harry's cheeks reddened but he played along. "Yeah? Daddy like that?"

"Mhm. Daddy like that."

"I AM GOING TO HANG MYSELF FROM MY CEILING FAN. I'M MOVING OUT TOMORROW," Liam yelled as loudly as he could. Louis and Harry couldn't help but burst out in laughter.

Louis placed his head back on the pillow and Harry soon joined him, the laughter slowly fading out. Harry apologized to Liam through the wall and told him goodnight, and a few minutes later, snores could be heard. The thin walls forced them to whisper so that they wouldn't wake the two.

"How can you stand to have the walls this thin?" Louis asked. He started to play with Harry's fingers.

"It never bothered me. Never really did anything to, like, make them shout at me or annoy them. They always went to bed early too. They're an old couple, those two. Old men," Harry whispered out.

"I agree. Niall likes to tag along with Liam, doesn't he?"

"Mm, yeah. They have a special bond. I can only guess that it comes from sharing a bed."

"They're both heterosexual, aren't they?" Louis asked as he traced over Harry's knuckles.

"Think so...? Why?"

"Just wondering. I first thought they were dating when I saw them."

Harry laughed but was quick to cover it with his hand. "What! Did you really?"

Louis nodded. "Yeah, I did. I mean, they sleep together."

"So do we."

"Oh, baby," Louis spoke with a smile. "That's my point."

Harry gasped and moved closer to Louis. "No way. No. I just—wouldn't hate it. They'd be cute, huh?"

"Incredibly."

Harry hummed and kissed Louis' shoulder. "We're cuter."

"Definitely."