Mortal!Apollo x Bossy!Reader (three-legged-Stop-Going-Ahead-Of-Me) (part 1)

This idea was given to you by potterhead1307 *cereal commercial voice* ((but with a twist of mine a lot))

-

"You got to be kidding me. I stay mortal, just to repeat this!" Apollo complained as our legs clung together tightly.

"Why? What's wrong with being tied to me?" I asked in a sweet mock voice. He shook his head "nothing...I just hate the Labyrinth" he claimed crossing his arms.

I grinned and kissed his cheek "mhm" I said. He blushed and shrugged "well anyway, let's go" he said.

***

"Stop going faster than me!" he complained. I rolled my eyes "stop going slower than me!" I snapped.

He sighed "I don't know why I put up with you for the pass three years" he moaned. I shrugged "maybe because you love me" I said.

Apollo shrugged "hmm...Not sure...I've never really liked children of Demeter..." he said.

"What about Meg?" I asked. Apollo frowned "let's not talk about her, she's gone now, she has been for a couple of years now...Don't live in the past" he said.

I nodded. I knew that it was a hard subject, since he was the one who let her die, not on purpose of corse but still...

"Sorry" I said. Apollo nodded "it's fine."

I smiled as I stopped a glowing light in the distance "this way" I said pointing west. He groaned as I paced forward.

"Demeter kids and their plants" he complained under his breath as I dragged him along "stop complaining and suck it" I said.

Upon getting in reach distance of the Apple Apollo looked uneasy but didn't say anything.

Once I grabbed the apple something groaned and a passage way opened up, out came a pile of monsters.

I sucked in my breath and I blinked frantically as I turned around "hurry the hell up Apollo" I demanded as I hobbled with Apollo.

He shook his head "we're not going to be able to out-hobble them" he commented. I froze, he was right.

I unleashed my dagger that was neatly before tucked away as a bracelet "let's kill some monsters" I muttered.

Apollo gave me a pity laugh "not if we don't learn how to cooperate in about ten seconds" he hissed.

"Fine, left foot, right foot" I said, talking steps in that order. Apollo nodded and started muttering "left foot, right foot" over and over until we got the hang of it.

But I mean we had to get use to it pretty damn quick.

I held my dagger out as Apollo took out his bow. I glared at him "you had a bow this whole time!" I growled. He nodded and chuckled nervously.

I was about to slap him when the first monsters advanced on us. I stabbed it with my sword. I know that was a Roman move but it was the best I could do with Apollo leaning the other away.

Monsters just kept pouring out, it was like a endless river of them. Now it was getting more difficult.

My dagger was getting worn down, and I was getting fatigued.

I looked over at Apollo, he didn't look so hot either, I don't know whether he was tired or it was because he wasn't the sun god anymore.

As we were fighting, at some point I dropped the glowing apple. I cursed. it shook it off. "Hey Apollo, can you do that thing where you shoot a arrow at the roof and the roof caved in and kills half the monsters" I said.

He sighed "my quiver is feeling quite light, that may have to be a option" He said. "Yeah, where did you pull that quiver—actually nevermind."

I bit my lip, causing it to bleed. I don't know whether it was minutes, hours, days or weeks. No really you can tell time in this place, but time felt to slow down. I grew dizzy and fainter.

Apollo seemed to notice because when he looked at me. He looked panicked "you okay?" he asked "you look faint" he commented.

I shook my head "no—I'm just going to pass out for no reason—of corse I'm faint, I'm struggling here!" I glared.

He soon froze and picked something up at his feet, the golden apple. He threw it at me and I caught it with one hand.

Then he sighed oh so dramatically "if we make it out alive," now he's started to talk nonsense, but I listened. "Will you marry me?" he asked.

I froze for a second before continuing to fight. That's why he threw the apple at me, oh gods. A blush crept onto my face "are you sure this is a appropriate time to ask that?" I asked.

"Just answer the question" he said picking up his second to last Arrow.

-

Yes

Or

No

(your choice)

(By the way you're both 19 turning 20)

Demigod x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara