Will x Reader || Opinions

I was inspired to write this about something that happened a mere five minutes ago today

3/11/17

4:17 PM

~~~

Opinions.

You hated sharing your opinions, you knew people didn't like them, so if you shared yours they wouldn't like you.

That was always the case, you—for being such a blunt person, might I add—hated sharing your opinions.

People got offended and you didn't want that.

You tried so hard to not share your opinions, but sometimes things just don't go your way.

There they were, being annoying as ever with their opinions going off on you about this and that and you just wanted to go along with it.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen, you finally spoke.

You warned them that this was your opinion, you did, and you spoke.

Finally, you thought, you thought you could get it off your chest.

But the world is simply cruel.

They don't reply.

You get worried.

Your heart's racing hundreds of miles per hour and the light-headed feeling numbs your pounding headache.

You spoke again.

They ignored you.

Then, then that's where things truly go bad.

You leave, once you're alone you start yelling, crying, your chest hurting from the thumping of your heart against your ribcage, or that's that you thought it had to be.

You started ruining, running aimlessly, trying to calm yourself but making it worst in the process.

You start hitting things, glaring at nothing and the yelling useless, heartless things towards yourself made your throat start to ache.

You stopped running.

Your breath didn't stop coming in heavy pants and your eyes still moist with tears.

You looked around dazed.

"Hey . . . (Y/N)," came the voice that you couldn't mistake.

You turned hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" Said the blond, his blue eyes full of worry and dread.

He was your Prince Charming.

"I . . . I had a rough time" you told him, your voice still raw from your yelling beforehand.

He took your hand gently and kissed your neck softly to calm you down.

He smiled at you and said, "don't worry, (Y/N) it's going to be alright."

You still shook.

He drew soft circles in your back, humming quietly to try and calm you.

It almost worked.

Almost.

That's when you realized, there was no such thing as Prince Charming.

-

So this wasn't completely like what happened to me, but it was still inspired by it. But hey, it's going to be a-okay.