Ch 76. The Last Scene

Start from the beginning

"But last time it wasn't even real."

How could I let something like that slip out of my mouth?! That was when I was Chris! That time when Darrén got drugged down by May... And it's not really something he can remember. Do you forget things when you use drugs? I didn't think so but I guess it depends on what kind of drug it is.

"Uh... Yeah I forgot." I fake smiled and hit my head with an apologetic smile. "But you've kissed Chris once."

"What?!" he yelled and it echoed a bit.

I wasn't expecting him to have this kind of reaction. I was thinking about this still calm like feeling remaining but it looked like he had lost his mind. Is he that scared of being gay? He doesn't really have to worry about something like that since he never kissed a guy.

"But you were drugged by May. Do you remember when he forced you two together on a date?"

"That bitch!" he shrieked. "She put something in my drink!" I couldn't help just feeling guilty. I sat there giving him my best fake smile but why am I even trying when I know that he's one of those few people that can see through me?

"I need to apologise to Chris later." he sighed and got up.

"It was months ago. He's fine with it and he knew that you was drunk!" I patted his back and I felt a wave of relief when he smiled.

But he still looked bothered. Even though he could see through me I was never someone that could see through him easily. It's always been him seeing through my emotions without trying. But for him to be able to see my secrets is a whole different story.

And this time was my turn to see his feelings. The whole atmosphere around him was tense and I could feel that he was worrying and thinking bad thoughts, as if he was sending out the thoughts and it seemed like I could get a hold of them.

"We're filming now!" Carter yelled and we turned to our positions. I didn't dare to look up but I knew that I had to because we only had one chance to perfect this scene or the sunset would disappear and we'd have to rent this place again tomorrow or something. It's the business world. Everything has to be perfect or it won't work. Editing the sunset won't work and cutting ourselves in would make it seem unreal. It has to be taken with real action.

I didn't raise my head to look at him. I just rolled up my eye and saw how he was looking at me with an empty glance.

"It's fine..." I whispered. "Don't worry about that."

He was the same. I have to wake him up.

I thought about Jenny. How she's so fierce and can be so mean even to her love of her life. Jenny would never really jump into his arm and tell him that she loved him. She has a cool attitude and refuses to show herself weak. I knew exactly what to do.

I heard that tap of the filming thing. The cameras were rolling. There was about one minute until the sunset would finally reach the water. I have to calculate this good.

I was actually disappointed that he was still suspended like that when we were doing an important filming and I didn't want his personal problems cause them all to lose time and money. And I was the one that made him like that so I'm responsible. I can't believe that he actually let something like that bother him. It happened months ago!

Okay but I shouldn't be thinking right now. I should be acting. I have to act.

The first thing I did was lifting my hand. The whole set here had shocked expression when seeing what I was about to do and I thought that maybe just giving him the thought would wake him up a bit but he didn't even notice. Then I have to get in action, because this guy gives me no choice. He's like a deer in highlights!

I gave him a bitch slap. Right in his cheek. It turned a bit red after the long silence. He had tilted his head as if I kept hitting him. When he finally recovered he straightened his head and looked at me.

Even though I didn't want to show it on my face my hand hurt like hell. This guy's face is hard like rock! My hand was stinging like hell but I didn't show that it hurt, because Jenny is strong and she bitch slap every person she dislike, and there are many people she dislikes.

"Why are you doing this for someone like me?" I said looking straight into his big eyes that couldn't be more aware of the hit I laid on him seconds ago.

I knew that he came back according to his grin. I finally reached him and felt a bit guilty that I had to go to the extent to hit him to reach him.

"Because I love you." he whispered and I felt a mic bump onto my head. That stupid guy that hold the microphone. But I tried to be as pro as possible and ignored it, assuming that it didn't get caught in the cameras.

"You're pathetic." I returned to my lines. Just like last time I backed away some steps, preparing for my big jump on him. "What's so great about me?"

"Your beauty, your fierceness, your smile." he rambled just like before. But this time he said it with so much more passion than before. His eyes were twinkling and he really looked at me like Adam would look at Jenny. "I can ramble up hundreds of things I love about you but by then I guess that I don't have time to propose to you."

"You sure are an idiot." I backed some more steps because this time I planned on jumping so much higher than last time. My act had to be better than last time. I was determined to make it better and I knew that it would. "I can't believe that I love you." I muttered looking away. Even though it was clear that Darrén didn't know what I said, he knew my line and so he continued.

"What did you say?" he asked with a smile putting his hand behind his ear. "Was it something like uh... 'I looooooove you!'?" he used that girly voice.

"I don't sound like that!" I squealed and this time I remembered that at the play I never backed this far from the whole beginning since I remember hitting him. Maybe it'd be better if I added the hitting but it was too late right now.

A smile escaped into my lips and I sprinted, so much faster than last time with so much more energy than before. I felt alive and I could do anything. He saw that I was going to jump so high that he'd had to catch me but the results remained the same just like last time when he fell backwards.

"Yes." I contently said. "I'll marry you."

And then I saw his big eyes smile. And I felt his soft lips on mine.

_____________________

Anyone excited? Yay, it's their "first" kiss!

And I'm still trying to figure out how the whole thing is going to end. I have some ideas but I just need something more. At about uh... chapter 40 or something, I mentioned that I had about 10 chapters left and wow, no I had 30 chapters and still a lot more! I'm a bit unpredictable ain't I? I can't even predict myself sometimes.

But let's say that the highest number of chapters will be 100? Because I think I'm boring you guys with so many chapters and getting you annoyed that they never get together. And I dislike it when they get together too fast and meet ex girlfriends, and other oppenents and blabla... 

So I'll just let you guys know that once those two get together, it's all over! And I wonder if I'm still writing every chapter fresh after this many? I might even hit the most written chapters in Wattpad? No, just kidding haha...

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!