Ariyah Penda Henson & Josiah Dashon Howard...

Start from the beginning

When we woke up the babies were kicking and i yelped in pain. Terrence snapped up and gasped. "Baby what happened! Are you ok is it time- "no baby everything fine..they're just ready but my body isn't..you know what I mean?" I said smiling and he was sweating from fear. "Jesus terrence calm down.." I said smiling. He wiped his face and just kept sweating. "Phew..I was not ready.." he said and i gave him a look. "You know what I mean..like I'm nervous about when we have to rush you to the hospital and you're in all that pain and yelling and screaming at me and cursing me out.." He said shrugging. "Aww terry it won't be like that with me..I won't do that...I'll be in pain but nothing will be taken out on you.." I said Chuckling and he smiled. "Good.." he said kissing me. "So how has the sex probation been for you?" I asked him laughing and he frowned. "Terrible! He said looking at his pants. "Aww poor baby.." I said pretending to pout. "Stop pouting.." he said kissing my bottom lip. He doesn't like when I pout because he says that it instantly makes him feel bad and like he did something wrong because nicki and summer used to do that. "Aww I feel so bad for you..well in a couple weeks you'll have this back.." I said motioning my entire body with my hands. He smiled and shook his head. "I Just miss when I could tie you up with my ties and just..phew" he said and i slapped his chest. "Don't talk like that around my babies..." i said hugging my stomach. He frowned and sighed. "Than why can't you just take care of that problem yourself?" I asked him. "Well for one it's not that simple and 2, zuri and I have been under so much stress with the babies." he told me and i agreed. I got up and held my stomach because for some reason it just felt better to do it. I went downstairs and natasha was down there too and the guys cooked up something for us. "Ooh what this?" asked natasha. "Fettuccine Alfredo." said zuri smiling as he gave us some. "Mm...you know..you Guys can cook.." said natasha and we all laughed. "Oh terrence you still have to get my fathers blessing." I told him and he choked on the water he was drinking. "Oh..yeah I forgot.." he said grinning. "Do you think that by any chance you could do it Now so that if the babies come it won't be...how You say..awkward.." I said shrugging. We went upstairs to shower and Terrence put on a suit. Terrence took a deep nervous breath and grabbed his keys. You coming baby or do you want to stay here?" he asked me. "I want to come of course..I wouldn't want you there by yourself.." I told him and he smiled. He helped me up and natasha and zuri stayed. He helped me to the car and had me sit in the back seat because my stomach would be uncomfortable in the front. He drove carefully and slow and steadily. I laid in the back with some headphones on and listening to some calming music to keep the babies from kicking. It actually worked too. Eventually we pulled up to the house and Terrence looked nervous again. "Why are you nervous? You've met them multiple times.." I told him. "Yeah but this time is different..I'm asking for permission to marry their daughter..this is frightening..I've never had to do this before.." He said and i kissed his cheek. "Well you've got this..I know you do.." I told him and we got out of the car and started walking to the front door. I knocked and they opened up after awhile. Terrence fixed himself up and smiled. "Hello Mr. And Mrs. Henson.." he said smiling. "Hm. Come in." said my dad and my mom shook her head. "Hi terrence how are you..?" she asked hugging him. "I'm fine and the babies are too.." he said grinning. "Hey baby" she did hugging me. "Hey mom i really missed you two..I'm So sorry that I didn't call or anything it's just that..these two have really been giving me a headache.." I told them. "Two?" asked my dad and mom. "We're having twins Mrs. And Mr. Henson.." said terrence and i could hear the fear in his voice. "TWINS?!" shouted my parents. My mothers hell sounded surprised and happy but my dads sounded like he's about to get a bat. "You put twins in my daughter!" shouted my dad walking towards terrence and he looked like he got scared. "Stop! It's not his fault there's 2. Its not a bad thing! Sometimes you get one and you get 2! He came here for your blessing dad get off his back!" I told him and he sighed. "Sir..I am completely devoted to your daughter. I Already have Mrs. Hensons blessing and i beg for yours. I wanted to have a child with your daughter and have a family. I want her to be my wife more then anything. We've been together all these years and i still love her deeply and will never stop. I'm not like any of the other men that she's been with in the past and I hope you noticed that by now sir. All i ask is if I may have your blessing to let me have your daughter to myself and call her my wife.." he said sticking out his hand. "You gone be here for these babies?" my dad asked and Terrence nodded. "Absolutely sir. From the minute taraji told me that she was pregnant I've been decorating the nursery, and non-stop reading parenting books...we go for checkups daily on them to make sure that everything is fine. All day i'm out buying clothes and everything that they need..i will absolutely be there for my kids.." said terrence and i smiled at him. "He's telling the truth taraji? You love him?" my dad asked me and i nodded. "All those things he told you about the books and the shopping and the nursery is all true. He works so hard to please me and make me happy. He takes me shopping almost everyday. Cooks for me. Buys me cars. Tells me I'm beautiful all the time and that he loves me. He's a really good guy and i love him dad.." i told him. My dad looked at terrence for awhile and Terrence stood back awkwardly and nervously. My dad sighed and stuck out his hand. "Terrence you have my blessing to marry my daughter. You better take care of her. When I give her away at the alter, she'll no longer by my little girl.." He told me and i hugged them. "I'll always be your little girl..don't say that.." I said kissing them both. "Thank you sir.." said terrence to my dad. "No problem." He said and my mom smiled. "Anybody hungry?" she asked and i if course nodded and everyone sat down and ate. We talked and my dad and Terrence actually had a nice conversation and got along perfectly. We talked and ate..it was actually fun. We talked about the babies and that We should always bring them over there. It was amazing..