Truth or Dare (boyxboy): Chapter 19: Help me

Colton

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I ran down the street. I hated this. Why the hell is my life this way?? Why do I have to pay the price for my baby brother's safety? Why can't we have just ended up with a loving foster family? Why couldn't I stay with Tristan?

I had left a note for Dyl and Tristan's mom as well. They knew I was leaving. But only Dylan knew where i was really going. And I hoped to God that he didn't tell. I had to do this.

I finally got home and quietly opened it. I was supposed to go tomorrow, but I knew that the man would come a day before. I just knew. I was as ready as I'll ever be. Tears threatened to fall as I stood in front of the tv in the living room.

"Papa I'm home! Come and get me!" I screamed so the entire house would hear me.

I heard loud footsteps and laughs as two men stumbled out of the kitchen, obviously drunk. My father stumbled out behind them and raised his whiskey bottle into the air as if he was making a toast.

"Have some fun before you go, boys! He's home early!" He laughed. A terrified feeling struck me as I realized what they were going to do. Before I could even blink, I was shoved to the ground, Tristan's sweatshirt ripped from my body, making me scream in both anger and fear.

They just laughed and pulled down my pants and boxers. My father left and came back with a flattening iron and I let out a sob as he smirked evilly and pressed the burning hot surface to my bare back. I screamed out in pain as it burned into my skin. I was in hell already.

The torture lasted for hours. The three men taking turns beating, burning and raping me. Sometimes all at once. Finally, I felt cold metal handcuffs pinch my wrists. One man held me up as the other forced "sexy slave" clothes onto me. The so called "clothes" were a tight leather croptop and butt tight leather shorts that didn't even cover half of my thighs.

They put Tristan's sweatpants and sweatshirt back on me after making sure I was the most uncomfortable as possible. They attached a leather collar to my neck and tightened it to the point where it hurt to swallow. The long thick chain connected to the collar was pulled violently and I almost fell face first.

I felt a hand travel down my "pants", squeezing my ass and making me cry in pain. "I'm gonna miss your fat little slut ass. You made me some good money." My father whispered into my ear, biting down slightly on my earlobe which made me gag.

I was slapped in the face and he pulled his disgusting hand from my "pants" and shoved me forward so I stumbled toward the two men who dragged me outside and shoved me into a truck. I whimpered as they attached my handcuffs to the roof of the truck, making me hang most of my body weight from my wrists, which hurt like a mother fucker.

I cursed my damn shortness as I struggled to balance by touching the tips of my toes to the floor.

"Get comfy, slut. You'll be hanging there for a long while." The man laughed and walked to the front of the truck, the other man closing the door, engulfing me in a suffocating darkness.

I immediately broke down into painful sobs. I missed Tristan. I missed Dylan. I missed Anna. I even missed school. I would choose being beaten at school over this any day of my fucking life.

Regret filled my chest as I choked on my own tears. I made a huge mistake. I could have been safe, I could have even been happy. With Tristan, and Dylan, and Anna. I could have been so happy. But I gave all of that up. And for what? To keep Dylan safe? He would have been safe already!

I gasped for breath as I tried so hard to get myself together. All I wanted was to be in bed with Tristan right now. Having tickle fights like this morning. Kissing and watching Disney movies that should be for little kids.

We never got enough time to do those things. I left. And it was the biggest mistake of my entire life.

"Tristan....I'm so sorry...please help me..." I whispered between sobs. I couldn't do this. I needed him. I simply could not do this.

Short srry!  love y'all <3