Truth or Dare (boyxboy)

"Wow a new book for Riley to have and update on her account!! Yay!! Another book for her to forget about and not update for years!"

Hahhhahaha oops.

Hey toasties!!! Omg I haven't called you guys that in so long. . .

ANYWAY

So this book is probably going to be my most active book on my account. So if you wanna get interested in one of my books, try this one.

This is yet another boyxboy story. I know I know "Come on Riles try a girlxgirl or a boyxgirl sometimes!!"

Well.....too bad because I can write best in a boy's pov and I like gay people!

Anyway, I'm planning that this will be at least a two book series, possibly three depending on how many of my ideas expand. Most of this is pre-written so I'll try to update once a week but I'm a lazy ass so I might just update whenever.

There's trigger warnings and all that shit cuz I'm a sick person and my characters are traumatized by their pasts and presents but don't worry I only write stories with happy endings.

Sooooooooooo yeah.
Enjoy!!!!

<3 Riles

If you have any hate for me or trouble with reading any of my books, please skip to the author's note after chapter eight and read that. It will explain most of what you want to know or just comment on that authors note and I will get back to you immediately. Thank you.

WARNING:
Unedited and terribly written