Truth or Dare (boyxboy) || Chapter 15: Sweatshirts and Mac and Cheese

"Dude is he okay?!" Tanner was practically having a panic attack in the passenger seat of my car.

"Calm down, Tanner. God, he just fell asleep, he's not dead." I growled at him.

"Where's the school?" Hunter interrupted us as he lifted his gaze to the rear-view mirror.

"Uhm, Franklyn I think. Just try there first."

"Do you even know what the kid looks like?"

"Not really..." I mumbled. I really knew nothing about the boy we had to pick up. Just that his name was Dylan, and he was Colton's younger brother. I didn't want to wake him up for information though, I could tell that he needed sleep.

We arrived at Franklyn middle school and I threw a cocky "I told you so" at Tanner and slipped out of the car, careful not to wake up my sleeping angel. I walked up to the young boy sitting on the concrete wall in front of the school. When he saw me, he stood up and backed away,

"I-I don't want any trouble...I'm just waiting for my brother..." He pleaded, his hands in front of him.

I laughed and shook my head, "No. I'm not here to kidnap you. I'm here to pick you up. Colton is really sorry that he's so late to pick you up. We had a slight delay at school, but we're here now. He's asleep in my car over there because he's really sick. I swear to god that I am not a pervy kidnapper. My name is Tristan."

The boy's eyes widened at the mention of my name and smiled, surprising me with a tight hug. "O-Oh...um-"

"Thank you, Tristan.. My brother came home last night, and for the first time in forever, he was happy. Thank you so much." Those words put a smile on my face and I hugged the small boy back.

"I'm Dylan! Nice to meet you!" He smiled up at me after he pulled away, holding his hand out for me to shake. I took it and shook it (lol that rhymes), then turned to the car,

"Uhm, we should go, kiddo. I'm worried about Colton. I need to get him home so he can rest properly. Suddenly, that same terrified look flashed in his eyes.

"N-No...We shouldn't go home...I-I mean..I-"

I held up a hand to calm him a bit, "My house. I meant my house. You two are going to stay there for a night or two. I need to make sure your brother rests."

He let out a quiet sigh of relief and nodded, smiling again as he followed me to the car. When he reached the car, he gasped and quickly climbed inside,

"Cole? Cole wake up! What's wrong?!"

"Dylan, calm down. He's okay, don't wake him up." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me for a few seconds, almost scanning me for any sign that I might be planning to hurt them. Once he decided he couldn't find what he was looking for, he nodded and carefully climbed over Colton and sat down near his legs, allowing him to put his feet on his lap.

I giggled at how short Colton actually was, it was adorable. I slid into the car and let my sleeping angel rest his head on my lap.

Once we got to my house, I got out of the car and gently pulled Colton out and into my arms, bridal style. His head leant limply against my shoulder and I kissed his head gently.

It had started raining on the way home, so apparently, Mother Nature decided to make it pour harder and harder so that by the time we got home, it was coming down like cats and dogs.

Luckily though, to the right side of the car there was a large, thick tree that mom and I had planted when I was two. It's leaves were thick and kept the heavy rain from pouring down as hard.

Truth or Dare (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें