Update: Rewrite!

Hello all!

I wanted to post a status update here for you guys.

The rewrite is in progress! It's slow progress, but it's something! I have 9 chapters written so far and it's a project I have been working on little by little when I have the time.

I am in college full time at the moment and I also work part time, so I have absolutely no free time except during holidays. I'm looking forward to winter break so that I can have some time to myself to actually make progress on personal projects, this book included.

I've honestly been having fun rewriting this book. I love the story and my characters a lot and I have put a lot of work into them both before and during this rewrite. I really do appreciate all of your feedback and positive comments! Or any comments really. I know this book in particular is pretty rough. Lots of plot holes and characters being awful people with no real motives. Even so, you all still read to the end and leave comments for me and I'm thankful to have so many people enjoying my content.

While it's true that I'm rewriting this for me because I enjoy it and this book is kind of my baby, it's even more true that I'm rewriting this for all of you. From everyone who has had my book in their library for years and comes back to read it like I do with my own comfort books (I still can't believe people like my work that much :') ) to everyone who found this book today and read it all in one sitting, I'm writing for all of you.

I really hope that you all like the rewrite. I have worked very hard to lay out all of the plot points and details and make sure everything makes sense and ties together in a nice way. I've done research on new and old topics, I've improved characters, I've added more context to the plot so that it doesn't feel so out of left field and weird af like this one does, etc. I've put a very large amount of work into making sure this rewrite reflects how much I've improved and how much I care about this project.

There are two reasons why I haven't posted the rewrite quite yet:

1: I don't have a book cover yet and I want to create one that I'm proud of and I feel fits the story.

2: I'm afraid that if I start posting chapters before I'm finished with the book, I'll accidentally update everything I have and make you all wait for a long time for new chapters.

I'm planning to get at least a little further with my writing before I start posting. And of course, create a suitable book cover.

Anyway, thank you all for being here, for reading my works and commenting and just being amazing in general. I hope all of you are doing well in your lives.

I am truly thankful for all of you 💕

(Edit: I realize now that this message is basically saying the same thing as the last update I posted but.. eh 😅 oh well)