Truth or Dare (boyxboy) || Chapter 18: Never become like me

Tristan

I woke up to a truly amazing sight. Slightly bright sun rays shined trough the blinds hanging from my window, illuminating the face of my beautiful angel.

I smiled and gently pressed a small kiss to his nose. I watched his long eyelashes as his eyes fluttered open. At first, he looked a bit confused, but then a small smile spread across his face along with blush.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled. His face reddened and he buried his face in the pillow, his cheek rubbing against my shoulder. I fake pouted and sat up, crossing my arms like a child,

"No fair! Don't hide from me, I wanna see your cute face!" My eyes burned into his back right in between his shoulder blades as he bounced up and down slightly, showing me that he was giggling into the pillow.

I got the most amazing idea right then. I smirked and silently moved closer to his small body that was buried under the thick duvet. My hands lowered slowly near his sides and I finally brought my fingers down and tickled him gently.

He exploded into laughter and rolled over onto his back. His hands grabbed mine and tried to pry me away from his ticklish spots, buy his effort was in vain.

"O-Okay! Okay s-s-sto-AHAHHA" he laughed so loudly that I was sure that it would wake up mom and Dylan. I laughed too. Finally I stopped, both of my hands on each side of his head as my body hovered over his.

I smiled and stared at his face, admiring his beautiful smile. He blushed and tried to pull the blanket over his face, but I stopped him, pulling the blanket back down and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I adore your smile." I whispered to him when we pulled away. He laughed slightly and looked down,

"You're so cheesy." I laughed too and kissed him again,

"That's because I can't ever hope to express how much I love you." I replied honestly. A flash of sadness appeared in his eyes and his smile faltered. I frowned, "What is it?"

"I-I can't..." He whispered. Concerned, I sat up and gently pulled him up with me.

"What are you talking about?"

Tears made his beautiful eyes shine like stars and I felt my heart crack. "I c-can't love you...I-it will just hurt y-you... And m-me both..." He whimpered.

I sighed and pulled him into my lap, playing with his hair and kissing his forehead. "Darling, nothing will ever hurt you again, especially not me. And you could never hurt me. You could date another person and I would still love you the same. Nothing can or will ever change how I feel about you."

He buried his face in the crook of my neck and I felt tears soak my shirt. "T-Tristan...I'm leaving..." He whispered.

My eyes widened, "What?"

"I'm leaving..." He sobbed.

"Where are you going? When will you be back?" I asked frantically. I didn't want to lose the one I just fell in love with. He shook his head and let out another sob.

"I-I won't be back...I'm g-going far away..."

I felt my heart crack again. It was so close to shattering. I held him tighter and buried my face in his hair to keep myself from crying. He pulled away and looked at me with desperate eyes,

"I am so sorry, Tristan...but I have t-to do this...it's important to Dylan's safety. And that's what I need you to help with. Please Tristan, please keep Dylan here.." My eyes widened and I looked at him like he was crazy. Dylan wasn't going with him? "Please, Tristan..." He cried. I nodded, eyes still wide,

"Y-Yeah...yeah but...why isn't he going w-with you?" I stuttered. "And where the hell are you going anyway?"

He flinched and sighed, shaking his head, "No...I can't tell you.." His words were so quiet that I could barely hear him at all. "But he simply can not go home...not without me there. Please, Tristan, protect my baby brother?"

Still confused, I forced a small smile and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Anything for you, baby. But I'm
Not letting you go anywhere until you tell me at least when you will be back to see me." I insisted.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he shook his head, "No...i-if I told you...you would hate me..."

"Nothing could ever make me hate you. Please, Colton.."

He shook his head one last time and cupped my face in his hands, pressing his lips to mine and kissing me like he would never kiss anyone ever again. Tears kept falling from his cheeks and mixing into our lips. I was crying tears of my own by the time he pulled away, keeping his hands on my cheeks.

"Tristan Tucker...thank you so fucking much for treating me like this...you used to hurt me but you stopped for some reason, but I'm so glad that I got to experience real love before I had to go. Please take care of my baby and of yourself. You two are the most important people in my life. Never become like me." He let out another small sob as he slid off of the bed and walked toward the door. Right as he was about to walk out, he looked back and gave me a broken smile, "I am so sorry, Tristan..."

After that, he was gone, and I let him go. It was by far the worst mistake of my entire life. When I heard the front door click shut, I felt like I had just killed an innocent person. Or at least watched it happen without even trying to help said person.

Which little did I know at that moment, but I was indirectly killing someone. And that someone just happened to be the most important person in the world to me.

"Never become like me."

I didn't understand then. I was such an idiot.

Truth or Dare (boyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara