chapter 1

(A/n) welcome to my sequel for its only because I love you. It's currently a work in progress (like connor frantas book) so I hope you enjoy!! Xx

L A U R E N

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Get up! It's your birthday!" I screamed into my boyfriends ear. He looked over to me and smiled.
"You're going to wake up Caleb!" He's fast asleep in the moses basket at the end of the bed. There's no way he's waking up! Not for another hour yet.
"He's fine! Now wait there." I jumped out of bed and I could feel Jack's eyes on me, after all I am only in underwear.

I grabbed the bag out the wardrobe and sat back down, next to Jack. I gave him the bag and he had a blank look on his face.
"I thought I told you not to get me anything!"
"I couldn't resist! It was a must buy for you. After all, it's your birthday. Open it already!" He pulled a box out the bag and looked at it.

"You didn't?"
"I did..." He pulled the lid off the box and just stared in awe. Inside that box was a pair of yeezies. The exact ones he wanted too.
"I love you so much!" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me a lot.
"I love you too!" Jack seems to already be having an amazing birthday!

~

Caleb is now awake and having cuddles with daddy. He got Jack a little card too (it was me but I wrote it from Caleb) and Jack loved it a lot! Conor's also got him a few things which he liked a lot too. Apparently this is his best birthday ever.

~

Okay so a lot of people are here... We may be having a little party. Just a little get together with the lads. They decided they wanted to play some games. We've already played truth or dare which was interesting and now it's never have I ever...

"Never have I ever... Lost my virginity to someone I barely knew?" Could I drink to that. Yes I lived with him but did I really know him that well? I suppose I did.

"Never have I ever... Wanted kids?" Okay so these are being read out from twitter.
"Are you actually kidding me? We've got a kid!"
"No as in kids for all of us but more for you guys." I drank to that one. Jack did too. We just looked at each other. The rest of the game was funny and all that happened was awkward glances between so many of us!

~

It's time for seven minutes in heaven. Except this time, it's one person who gets to choose who they want to kiss. Everyone gets blindfolded and taken to a room. They have to be silent so they don't give it away and then they have to kiss. The whole time you just stand there and watch them. It's so funny.

They said ladies first so I get to choose! Everyone's blindfolds are on and no one can see! Considering it's literally guys and 2 girls here (me and Louise) this is quite hard. I chose Louise and Caspar. I pulled them into a room and watched as they kissed. It was so funny. After the time was up I pulled them back to the other room and sat them down. Everyone pulled off their blindfolds and looked around.

"Who do you think it was?"
"That was Caspar!" Louise was correct.
"Yeah that was definitely Louise!"
"#Laspar!"

It's now Conor's turn to choose. I felt him grab me and instantly my heart skipped a beat. I could only feel that he was taking me. That is a part of the game though. If you want to kiss that person then you can but if they know it was you then you're out! I was in the room.

"Conor... Please don't put me with someone stupid! Or kiss me yourself."
"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone you know, but it's Jack." I heard him walk out the room then come back with another pair of footsteps.

Conor pulled our blindfolds off and Jack pulled me towards him. We watched as Conor left the room. I felt him moving closer to me and soon enough, our lips were touching. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall. I could feel his tongue pushing to the back of my throat and before I knew it, we were led on the bed.

He was on top of me and kissing me and I loved every second of it. Jack was in the middle of placing a hickey to my neck when Conor came back in.
"Guys times up!" He lead us back to the livingroom and chucked our blindfolds on.

"Remove the blidnfolds!" Everyone pulled them off and looked around.
"Okay Conor, you made that pretty easy for them. It's obvious it was Jack and Lauren."
"#Jauren4eva! That's right, everyone ships Jauren. Jauren is canon!" Gosh I love getting drunk with friends! We all had a lot to drink already! We're going to regret it tomorrow! Especially me and Jack with Caleb!

(A/n) so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This was only a taster for what's soon to come. I'm going on holiday (tomorrow) for ten days and during those ten days, I'm not sure how often I can post... it might not be that often. But anyway, hope you enjoyed it and I will update as soon as possible!! Love you all! Xx

(I did a cringe first chapter... and yes I'm back doing these 😂)