Chapter 13: In love?

Chapter 13

In love?

"What the hell are you doing here Beau?" I shouted as I went out of the car.

"I love you, Jessica and that what am I doing to prove my love! I traveled throught the whole planet only to tell you that I'm fucking in love with you and this won't change, no matter will you hate me, no matter who you're dating with, no matter the whole mistakes I did!" Beau shouted back at me.

Only the serious face of Conor, who in this moment went out of the car made my tears stop.

"But what would happen if SHE is not in love with you, huh?" Conor's words made me bristled. "Why you just don't leave us and live your life?"

"Can we just ask her what is she thinking?" Beau asked as he turned to me.

"I-I don't know..." I stuttered. My tears rolled down my cheeks and I just got in the first taxi I saw. I heard only Conor's "Wait!" behind my back, but I didn't turn. I didn't know where I saw going. I just told the taxi driver to drive. It was childish and stupid to run from my problems, but right in that moment I just couldn't think. Beau's words moved me so deeply, but what about Conor? Beau only hurted me all this years and Conor was so nice to me. But why I still had feelings about Beau? Yes, we had our great moments and he was my first love, but... They both loved me and the problem was that I thought I... loved them both. Damn!

~*~*~*~ Authors note ~*~*~*~

Sorry for the late update guys, but I was really busy with the 2nd hell called school.

Well, what you think for the new chapter? Sorry it's so short btw.

Love ya!

Geri