Chapter 11: The silent

Chapter 11

The silent

“Please Conor talk to me!” I begged Conor, after we got back to the hotel. “Why you don’t talk to me?”

No answer. Why he just didn’t yell at me, tell me what he wanted and then everything got back to normal? Why he had to torture me like this?

“Come on, Conor! You can’t be silent to the rest of your life.” I continued.

Again no answer. Damn!

“Fine!” I said and went out of the room. After a closed the door I heard how Conor shout and throw away something to the wall. I went out of the hotel and found with surprise it was raining. I put on the hood of my jacket and made my way to the beach.

After an hour and a half long cleaning mind walk I got back to the hotel and I found Joey and Alex looking for something in the hotel’s lobby.

“Guys, can I help you?” I asked, taking out my wet jacket.

“Oh my God! Jessy! We went crazy to looking for you here! Conor is totally freaked out!” Joey said, while he was holding me in a hug.

“So you found me…” I replied with annoyance and rolled my eyes.

“What’s going on Jessy?” Alex asked.

“Why you don’t ask Conor?” I replied and turn my back.

“Jessy?” I heard Conor’s voice somewhere from the stairs.

Now I didn’t answer. It was my turn to torture him even I really couldn’t.

“God! Jessy where have you been? I got sick in here!” he sounded worried, then came and hugged me.

“Hey! What happened? You talk to me? Wow!” I replied sarcastically.

“Okay, look I’m sorry! My behavior was childish and stupid. It wasn’t your fault what happened in the Janoskians’s and I’m really sorry I was blaming you.” he babbled out.

I smiled and hugged him strongly. That was all I needed – him.

❇ ~ ❇ ~ ❇ ~ ❇ ~ ❇ ~ Authors note ~ ❇ ~ ❇ ~ ❇ ~ ❇ ~ ❇ 

Hey guys! Here is the new chapter and I hope you like it, no matter it's kinda short. ;)

Don’t forget to vote and comment as well.

Love,

Geri