Ch.8 What's going on?

Start from the beginning

"Gabby calm down please" my dad said

"No how the hell I'm a supposed to calm down when I don't know what's going on with my mom" I yelled.

"Simon, Kathy can I speak with Gabby alone please"my mom said in her American accent, just like mine.

"Gabby come here please"She offered my hand and I took it scared and worried.

"Mom please tell me what's wrong your scaring me"I tell her, she hold my hand.

"I have cancer babygirl I'm getting the treatment that I need but I have to go back to California and the treatment center is in Los Angeles" she said

I'm crying my eyes out seeing my mother leaving me and going to Los Angeles, I don't want to lose her but for her to get better she need her treatment.

"Mom why didn't you tell me sooner we could have gotten your treatment sooner" I ask, I could've helped sooner.

"I know,I didn't know how you would react, and the doctor said I need to start my treatment soon,very soon"Mom explains.

"Mom I love you so much, don't forget that and I'm coiming with you to Los Angeles"I tell her as I grab my phone to book flight tickets but it was soon taken out of my hands.

"I'll be fine sweetheart, you stay here" she asked

I looked at my mom as she started to get tired and fell asleep. I wiped my tears and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. I went home later after I left the hospital Eleanor stayed the night with me and we watched Netflix.

Harry's Pov.

"Taylor what is your problem" I asked her once I pulled her way from everyone at the table.

"What are you talking about" Taylor huffs.

"Taylor don't play with me ,you know exactly what I'm talking about, Gabriella's mother is in the hospital and you had to make a rude comment about it really!" I said getting kind of angry.

"Why do you care about her you barely know her" She asked me.

"She's my bosses daughter and I can care for her if I want to, and let me ask you something, what happened to the last photo shoot Gabriella had with Cody, you and Cody where in the dressing room? " I asked angrily.

"It was nothing babe, just forget about it,its was in the past"

"No, I want to know now!" I started to yell and people started to stare.

"Harry please just forget about it, it was nothing and it meant nothing"She assures me but looks around.

"You know what Taylor I'm done, done with you.And who's that guy you keep texting huh? Were done ,don't call me ,or text me got it. Now stay the hell away from me an my friends" I said walking away from her leaving her in the restaurant.

Once we got in the car I decide to go see Gabriella tomorrow at Simons house. Something about her is different, she's so beautiful, funny,nice.

Gabriella's Pov.

The next day after I woke up laying next to Eleanor, I decided to get up and go shopping for new clothes and starbucks after. I was gonna invite Eleanor but she

Once I got into my car safely after my 5 hour shopping spree. I decided to stop at Starbucks for a drink.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks what would you like"she asked me

"Can I have a venti Caramel frappacino with extra caramel " I tell her, she smiles and takes my order.

"Ok that will be $4.95, and hey your Gabriella right?"she asked.

"Yes I am" I said with a smile in my face while I handed her the money for the drink.

"Can I have an autograph and a picture please"she asked me and I nodded as a yes.

"You should sing more, your voice is amazing,and beautiful don't let that talent go to waste " she said to me

"Thanks I guess "I said giggling.

I went to go find a seat while I wait for my drink. I heard the bell of the door open and their I see a familiar curly hair boy. He turns around after he orders his drink and he sees me sitting at the table and walks up to me.

"Is this seat taken love?" he asked

"No, go ahead and sit I was getting kind of lonely anyways" I said giggling while blushing after he called me love. I looked up and saw he's gorgeous green eyes.

Harry's Pov.

I decided to go to Starbucks this morning for coffee. I walked in an went straight to the counter to order once I was done I turned around to find a seat and I see Gabriella sitting their by herself drinking her Starbucks. She looks up and see's me she smiles and looks down at the table. I walk up to her.

"Is this seat taken love?" I asked

"No, go ahead and sit I was getting kind of lonely" she says giggling looking down blushing.

I love her smile and eyes, and her giggle just warms my heart.

"How about we go for a walk by the beach" I said

"Sure that would be nice" she said with a smile.

Theirs something about her that's just beautiful and amazing and I like her a lot .

She's Perfect, Perfect for me.

__________________________

Comment and vote!